While the X3 dev is working on a sitemap function for my website, I've been working on implementing a very basic, quick and dirty keyword and search feature.
I didn't code for the Web since 2010 and trying to figure out what another (good) coder has been doing is not easy. Therefore, what I did is really far from perfect and more like a proof of concept: it can be done.
The thing is it works only with my Lightroom workflow, but it works.
The photos have the IPTC keywords displayed, you can click on a keyword and it will load a page with all the photos with that keyword. Not super pretty but it works.