Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

pueblo23
Topic Author

Panel on iphone

11 Jan 2017, 11:16

Hello,
i am old X2 user and i love new version very much. It look really cool.

I am thinking about using it as my personal instagram like page...it will contain just one infinite grid gallery where i would like to upload photos not only from
camera uploaded via computer but also pictures captured from my iphone. Altough front end of the gallery is so sexy on mobile devices, i have found the panel
quite unconfortable to use. I can use some FTP app instead and upload photos to gallery this way. But i would like to add some caption to pictures too. For this i would need responsive panel. I am sure you have much more important matters you need to attend, but do you think that panel will be more iphone friendly in the future please?

Many thanks for great work!

Your admirer
Pavel
imagevuex.jpg
imagevuex.jpg (54.95 KiB) Viewed 10461 times

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Panel on iphone

12 Jan 2017, 01:24

You are right. The X3 control panel is not optimized for mobile devices currently. When we created this first version of the panel, we were focused on getting it ready to support the frontend.

We definitely intend to make it fully mobile-friendly. The idea is to launch an entirely new design later this year, perhaps using bootstrap 4. Come to think of it though, we should be able to release a "fix" sooner than later that makes current version work "satisfactory" on mobile devices. Expect this within a few months.

pueblo23
Topic Author

Re: Panel on iphone

12 Jan 2017, 05:44

Thank you very much! This is very good news! Have a nice day!