Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

RobertYang
Topic Author

Some problems about Chinese folder and file name.

16 May 2019, 04:40

In X3, if I new some folders named by Chinese characters, it will be renamed to "galleries" in panel, and disappear in the website sometimes. But the folder name in Centos7 is no problem to display.
And if you upload photos with Chinese file name, they will disappear in the website sometimes, but in panel you can find them.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Some problems about Chinese folder and file name.

17 May 2019, 02:39

Your question is a bit unclear. X3 supports Chinese characters in folder names, at least on standard Apache servers with default PHP extensions. For example this website:
https://www.yuifu.com/

With Chinese folder name:
https://www.yuifu.com/品牌/

An image file inside a Chinese folder name:
https://www.yuifu.com/content/2.品牌/2.jpg

The only other issue with Chinese, is that sometimes you may need to select a FONT that supports Chinese characters, but that is not related to the system or ability to CREATE folders in Chinese. By default, it works fine in Chinese and any other east-asian language. If you have a specific problem on a specific platform combo, I would need login to check and test, for starters.

RobertYang
Topic Author

17 May 2019, 02:48

ImageImage

And there is only one folder has been shown.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

17 May 2019, 03:53

I don't see any specific explanations from your screenshots. In one screenshot I see TWO folders names "galleries", which is not logical or possible. And then there are "galleries" inside "galleries", which is just complicating matters.

If I am going to diagnose this, I need to see exactly where the error occurs when you are entering Chinese characters. Screenshots with folder names of a folder called "gallery" is not helpful ... 

RobertYang
Topic Author

17 May 2019, 04:15

mjau-mjau wrote: I don't see any specific explanations from your screenshots. In one screenshot I see TWO folders names "galleries", which is not logical or possible. And then there are "galleries" inside "galleries", which is just complicating matters.

If I am going to diagnose this, I need to see exactly where the error occurs when you are entering Chinese characters. Screenshots with folder names of a folder called "gallery" is not helpful ... 
Sorry, I don`t konw how to show you about that. Could you give me your email, so I can send you the website username and passsword.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

17 May 2019, 04:36

You can send me a private message in the forum. Or you can use the contact form on our website.