Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

spiresvideo
Topic Author

Gallery Carousel - Images Being Duplicated

05 Apr 2019, 14:54

I have a gallery setup with seven photos in carousel layout.
Two of the photos are duplicated when using the carousel layout which presents nine photos in the gallery.
I've unchecked the "loop" option and that did not fix this issue.
I have looked at the folder via FTP and verified that only seven images are present.
If I remove the two photos, then the system selects two other photos to duplicate.

If the loop option is doing this and not turning off when unchecked, I believe this is a bug of some type. Otherwise, it's some other issue.
Please advise.
Thank you!

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Gallery Carousel - Images Being Duplicated

05 Apr 2019, 23:56

Do you have a link please?

spiresvideo
Topic Author

07 Apr 2019, 08:17

http://edgleason.com/services/Portraiture/

You'll see the gallery at the bottom of the page. First two photos are doubled to the end.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

07 Apr 2019, 22:39

Sorry, but can you try to disable the use height option? Unfortunately, as noted in the help section, this option is experimental and has some bugs. In your case, since all your images seem to be same or similar aspect ratio, I don't think it will make much difference when disabling it.
X3 panel help wrote:Carousel Use Height
This setting attempts to resize image based on height, so that they fit into the carousel without having to apply crop to the images for uniform sizes. * This setting is experimental. We recommend leaving disabled, and using carousel-amount with an image crop.