Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

franks
Topic Author

Menu > Settings > Content // Editor field is empty after browser crash

03 Mar 2017, 08:41

Hello,

I have a curious problem with the X3 backend. I was working within the backend and once my browser crashed twice in a row.

When I had relogged, the folders and files are shown, but in some menu settings > content, where was alot of HTML coded text, the editor area is empty, but the former text is still shown at the frontend.
I was looking for the page.json files for these folders, and within them, there is still the text, that was shown in editor before.
It's not with all menu items, but with some.
First I deleted all cache and cookies, with no change.
Then I reuploaded the latest no-content-files/-folders again, but the problem is still present.

Any help is very appreciated, thank you.

URL is Drivers Paradise

If this isn't the right forums, I am sorry.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Menu > Settings > Content // Editor field is empty after browser crash

03 Mar 2017, 08:51

franks wrote:When I had relogged, the folders and files are shown, but in some menu settings > content, where was alot of HTML coded text, the editor area is empty, but the former text is still shown at the frontend.
I was looking for the page.json files for these folders, and within them, there is still the text, that was shown in editor before.
When you are viewing the missing content, can you try to 1. Click another page in menu, then back to the page where content was missing ... Is content still empty? 2. Click another TAB on the same page, then back to content tab. Is content still empty?

I don't think this is related to any cache or cookie settings. If the above suggestions do not fix the issue, I will need panel login to diagnose this myself.

franks
Topic Author

Re: Menu > Settings > Content // Editor field is empty after browser crash

03 Mar 2017, 08:58

Hello Karl,
thank you very much for the very fast reply.

Oops, my bad, I am sooo sorry ... seems that I was bewildered a bit ... to much stress ... all fine.
I had an error in reasoning ... no bug or something like that.
You can delete this Thread.

Again thank you!