Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

ccris6
Topic Author

Error on every images...

04 Aug 2016, 09:10

Hi, I've trying to mount X3 on a shared server and instead of seeing any thumbnail I see an error advice:
2 ini_set() has been disabled for security reason
file:
/mnt/sharedata3/............./web/app/parsers/slir/slir.class.php
Line 433

First time I see this and don't know what happen!
Any idea?

Thanks
Cris

ccris6
Topic Author

Re: Error on every images...

04 Aug 2016, 10:00

Enabled php function ini_set() on server side and works, but quite slow, for now...

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

04 Aug 2016, 10:01

A link would help ... Also, when you say "mount", I assume you mean simply upload to a folder? When you say "mount", it sounds like you are setting up your own server partition, which of course then could be related.

Anyway, sounds like ini_set has been disabled for security reasons AND that you have some error reporting enabled. Try to open the file /app/parsers/slir/slir.class.php in a text editor, and locate on line 433:
Code
$v = ini_set('memory_limit', min($estimatedMemory, SLIRConfig::$maxMemoryToAllocate) . 'M');
Change it to the following, simply with an @ in front of ini_set:
Code
$v = @ini_set('memory_limit', min($estimatedMemory, SLIRConfig::$maxMemoryToAllocate) . 'M');
The @ symbol should prevent the error from displaying. However, I am not sure if the entire operation might still fail though, since your server is clearly incapable of running this line of code. I would like to see your X3 server diagnostics, as I have never heard of this issue before on a general shared hosting environment. Worst case scenario, you might need to hardcode a value here.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

04 Aug 2016, 10:02

ccris6 wrote:Enabled php function ini_set() on server side and works, but quite slow, for now...
Ok. If you offer a link, I can diagnose speed ...