X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

MS-POWER
Experienced
Topic Author

Mac system

05 May 2016, 10:27

Dear
Today I was with programmer to make mobile application working with our site with some features , when he use his computer with mac system to explore our site , the side menu not appear and instead of that mobile menu was appeared.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Mac system

05 May 2016, 12:24

MS-POWER wrote:Today I was with programmer to make mobile application working with our site with some features , when he use his computer with mac system to explore our site , the side menu not appear and instead of that mobile menu was appeared.
Sorry, I am Mac user myself and this post doesn't make any sense. What do you mean "make mobile application working with our site with some features"? If your programmer edits X3 and breaks the application, that is not our fault obviously.

X3 works entirely fine on Mac ...

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

05 May 2016, 12:28

Mac:

If you resize down the window, then it will CHANGE to mobile menu for obvious reasons. This is how it should work.

MS-POWER
Experienced
Topic Author

05 May 2016, 12:52

mjau-mjau wrote:Mac:

If you resize down the window, then it will CHANGE to mobile menu for obvious reasons. This is how it should work.

thanks a lot

now clear , I m sure now this what happened with him.

FYI the mobile application for our site is just reading from web site to application with Push notification features for any new items.

regards