X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

nz-photo
Experienced
Topic Author

A few things i've noticed

09 Nov 2015, 13:07

Hey Karl and hey everyone around.
I was very late but just tried the new beta (installed 2 days ago) and 1st : congrats for all the job done in the panel section, it's really day and night comparing from where I'd left.
Back to the website. I've noticed 3 strange behaviours so far :

1- My main page wich is still a full page slideshow with title topfixed over the pictures , is now showing a blank white space under the photo. I'm on a 23'' monitor 1920x1080px.
2- I've checked on my android smartphone a few minutes ago and noticed that the menu is showing folder names instead of page name just as it does well on computer..
EDIT: It was because i didn't add a menu label. My bad ! :roll: I thought it would used the Page title for the menu by default..
So 2nd issue is resolved
:mrgreen:
3- I can't see my copy info at the bottom of the footer. Or more precisely I can see it when the page is loading then it disappear above the info related to imagevuex building the website... Also I couldn't find yet where I could put these text for my copyright footer.

I'm still trying to find anything to report here but so far everything else is finely working. :)
Well done Karl !
Empty your mind, be formless, be shapeless, like water...
www.nz-photo.com

dxodik
Experienced

Re: A few things i've noticed

09 Nov 2015, 15:08

nz-photo wrote: 3- I can't see my copy info at the bottom of the footer. Or more precisely I can see it when the page is loading then it disappear above the info related to imagevuex building the website... Also I couldn't find yet where I could put these text for my copyright footer.
Settings- Footer(custom footer)
last line

<!-- Add a dynamic website link '© your link' at bottom of footer -->
{{copy}}© http://...

nz-photo
Experienced
Topic Author

09 Nov 2015, 18:18

Thanks a lot dxodik ! :)
www.nz-photo.com

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

10 Nov 2015, 00:26

Actually, the footer is currently limited, which is part of the new "authorize" setup. It should be preventing custom links in the footer, until you have authorized the domain. I will make a post about this shortly ...

nz-photo
Experienced
Topic Author

10 Nov 2015, 04:52

Hey Karl what's up?!
Yeah I've guessed it was when I saw your reference to imagevuex, understandable.

Beside that any idea about the white footer on my index page?

Have a nice day, chok dee khrap :)
www.nz-photo.com

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

10 Nov 2015, 06:55

nz-photo wrote:Beside that any idea about the white footer on my index page?
You upgraded already? Did you use the convert.php script? ... or did you recreate pages/defaults?

The white footer is because your gallery is using the default margin below. Add the class pad0 to your gallery classes for this page.

nz-photo
Experienced
Topic Author

10 Nov 2015, 09:01

mjau-mjau wrote: You upgraded already? Did you use the convert.php script? ... or did you recreate pages/defaults?
The white footer is because your gallery is using the default margin below. Add the class pad0 to your gallery classes for this page.
Great :D It works like a charm now ! Thanks Karl.
No I didn't know about the convert script so I just used a classic brand new upload of the new X3 then reajusting my templates manually...
But I know i've forgotten a few adjustments made on my previous site (backed up for all my pages but the index page unfortunately...)

Thanks as always for your quick help. :mrgreen:
www.nz-photo.com