X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

rokudamerlin
Experienced
Topic Author

bug report - last update

05 Nov 2015, 07:35

hi,
i have now my company website update to the last version...
he run good for a beta .. and i love the new panel :D good work :D

for build the old website style to the new interface is many work .. i build a new ^^
the old custom file run not in the new system and crash my website!
( i have copy only the css code) - (the website load and load and load and load ...)

Wish/Bugs/Error..

1. the sidemenue setting run but the drop and down have a bug when you open the drop and down the other menue shows and the dop and down shows .. this not so good ..
2. pls add in CSS Classes [tags] : the drop and down preview: x3-hover-scale, he run but he is not in the list ;)
3. after a gallery refresh the site load and i see it 2 secounds -> give white, only by load the site new he run+all sites
4. cache option pls add to settings ;)
5.pls add sort by date (server date) or better was Sort by ( upload date file) so all can sort by the new pictures ;)
6.Folder.. i have a folder add but i cant show this .. i have only add a folder + images and hide the content and gallery in main link but the site show nothing ;/
7. german languages, i have set it in settings but no one german worth show
8. pls add german language to date setting for the website amount every show: 1 day ago or so

what for a company write the german language ?

hope it help

greez from germany

stefan

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: bug report - last update

05 Nov 2015, 08:22

Hi. This was an unofficial release, but thanks for reporting. We also mentioned that it was not production-ready yet, but if you have proceeded already, OK no problem. A bit hard to understand the English, but I will try ... For most of the bugs mentioned, it would be good to have a link.
rokudamerlin wrote:1. the sidemenue setting run but the drop and down have a bug when you open the drop and down the other menue shows and the dop and down shows .. this not so good ..
Hard to understand what you mean. Got a link? screenshot? The sidebar did not change since last release.
rokudamerlin wrote:2. pls add in CSS Classes [tags] : the drop and down preview: x3-hover-scale, he run but he is not in the list ;)
Sure. Details like this will be added possibly as [x] checkboxes in the future. For now, everything is not perfect.
rokudamerlin wrote:3. after a gallery refresh the site load and i see it 2 secounds -> give white, only by load the site new he run+all sites
Hmm, you mean the website flashes before it starts loading? I would like to see a link.
rokudamerlin wrote:4. cache option pls add to settings ;)
What cache option? Pages get cached, always. Preload-site-object is already in settings.
rokudamerlin wrote:5.pls add sort by date (server date) or better was Sort by ( upload date file) so all can sort by the new pictures ;)
Yes ;)
rokudamerlin wrote:6.Folder.. i have a folder add but i cant show this .. i have only add a folder + images and hide the content and gallery in main link but the site show nothing ;/
I need a link to check this.
rokudamerlin wrote:7. german languages, i have set it in settings but no one german worth show
The setting is only for "default". To change the setting for your own login, you need to logout and select "german":
Then it will display German for SOME text:
However, the new in-page help is not yet translated to German. This is a very big job, so it will have to wait for a while.
rokudamerlin wrote:8. pls add german language to date setting for the website amount every show: 1 day ago or so
We will deal with frontend languages as soon as possible, but it will not be ready for official launch.

rokudamerlin
Experienced
Topic Author

06 Nov 2015, 15:09

rokudamerlin wrote:hi,
1. the sidemenue setting run but the drop and down have a bug when you open the drop and down the other menue shows and the dop and down shows .. this not so good ..
settings: style/layout/sidebar (no custom css-no edit)

behind the click on submenue item .. come this
Unbenannt-1.jpg
Unbenannt-1.jpg (126.94 KiB) Viewed 2912 times
VektorStyle.de
Graphic - Web - Printdesign | X3

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

07 Nov 2015, 00:54

rokudamerlin wrote:settings: style/layout/sidebar (no custom css-no edit)

behind the click on submenue item .. come this
I can't confirm, as it works fine from here. I need to check from your site specifically, but you need to set the styler to "hidden" for me, so I can try it. I can't exclude that the sidebar has been affected by changes you have made.