Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

kevin135
Topic Author

Hide full screen button and other matters

02 Aug 2016, 04:05

Hi,

Can I hide the full screen button that appears at the top right on pictures to prevent a zoom on slideshows? And can I prevent a zoom on pictures in carousel, vertical or justified module? If I want that visitors don't zoom on pictures and just vew in small...
Can I prevent a right click or picture save on mobile? (it works on pc but not on mobile, especially on OS...)
How to do to rename the web site name who displays when we share it on social networks? I renamed it in "details" in "index" page, but when I share my website it still appears "greatings earthlings - welcome to the imagevue X3 demo website" as original version downloaded, and not displays my home picture in the vignette of the share... despite I deleted description and renamed title in "details". Link to my web site : www.kevin-barre.com

Thinks for your help
Kévin

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Hide full screen button and other matters

16 Aug 2016, 07:26

Hi Kevin. Nice website! Sorry, it seems I missed this post from earlier ... I thought I'd better reply, even though it's from more than 2 weeks ago.
kevin135 wrote:Can I hide the full screen button that appears at the top right on pictures to prevent a zoom on slideshows? And can I prevent a zoom on pictures in carousel, vertical or justified module? If I want that visitors don't zoom on pictures and just vew in small...
You mean you want to disable image-click to open the POPUP window? Or you mean you want to keep the popup window, but remove the ZOOM feature from the popup?

None of these options are currently available unfortunately, but it would be good to know your exact request.
kevin135 wrote:click or picture save on mobile? (it works on pc but not on mobile, especially on OS...)
I will look into this for next release ...
kevin135 wrote:How to do to rename the web site name who displays when we share it on social networks? I renamed it in "details" in "index" page, but when I share my website it still appears "greatings earthlings - welcome to the imagevue X3 demo website" as original version downloaded, and not displays my home picture in the vignette of the share... despite I deleted description and renamed title in "details". Link to my web site : http://www.kevin-barre.com
I believe this was solved?

Facebook will cache results from previously shared pages. You will often need to use the Facebook debugger to refresh Facebook page sharing details.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

07 Sep 2016, 13:30

kevin135 wrote:Can I prevent a right click or picture save on mobile? (it works on pc but not on mobile, especially on OS...)
This is fixed in X3 Release [0.19].

kevin135
Topic Author

22 Dec 2016, 17:07

Hi,

I just see your answer, sorry. We are not notified by email when an answer occurs?
Since it, I found a solution to remove the full screen icon at the top right of pictures (.fotorama__fullscreen-icon {display: none !important;} in custom settings. But I didn't find the solution to not display the zoom icon of the mouse to avoid the user to zoom on pictures, so I am still interested if you have a method...

Thanks
Kévin

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

23 Dec 2016, 13:26

kevin135 wrote:We are not notified by email when an answer occurs?
You should be. You need to make sure you have replies enabled under notifications, in your notification settings:
/forum/ucp.php?i=ucp_notifications&mode=notification_options (logged-in users only)

There is also a chance that the email went to your spam folder.
kevin135 wrote:But I didn't find the solution to not display the zoom icon of the mouse to avoid the user to zoom on pictures, so I am still interested if you have a method...
You mean in POPUP mode? You can disable it under settings -> popup -> zoom button.

kevin135
Topic Author

24 Dec 2016, 06:38

I mean before the image is clicked, to avoid that users can open image in POPUP (I don't need to zoom), for carousel and justified modes.

Thank you

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

25 Dec 2016, 08:54

kevin135 wrote:I mean before the image is clicked, to avoid that users can open image in POPUP (I don't need to zoom), for carousel and justified modes.
You mean DISABLE the popup feature? This can only be done GLOBALLY from settings -> popup -> enabled (OFF). We will consider adding this as option on a per-page basis ...

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

25 Nov 2017, 10:56

kevin135 wrote:I mean before the image is clicked, to avoid that users can open image in POPUP (I don't need to zoom), for carousel and justified modes.
This feature is added to latest release X3.24.0. You can now edit ALL popup settings on a per-gallery basis, or entirely disable the popup.
https://forum.photo.gallery/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9445