Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

tonhendriks
Topic Author

Grey field in top of main page: no

23 May 2016, 11:45

Hi Karl

Is it possible to take away the gray field on top of the page of the main index page? The grey is put on top of the images and that is a pity. Also my logo will go on top. It would be nicer if it would be placed on the right or so. But the logo is not the most important, more annoying is the grey field. I have chosen for the Slidemenu. It is the website: http://www.tonhendriks.nl

Thanks for the answer (i have lot of more questions but that comes later)

Ton
Attachments
WEBSITE FRONTPAGE TON HENDRIKS.jpg
WEBSITE FRONTPAGE TON HENDRIKS.jpg (194.92 KiB) Viewed 2781 times
Ton Hendriks Photography Holland website: www.tonhendriks.nl

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Grey field in top of main page: no

23 May 2016, 12:21

tonhendriks wrote:Is it possible to take away the gray field on top of the page of the main index page? The grey is put on top of the images and that is a pity. Also my logo will go on top. It would be nicer if it would be placed on the right or so. But the logo is not the most important, more annoying is the grey field. I have chosen for the Slidemenu. It is the website: http://www.tonhendriks.nl
This is a setting in the slideshow-intro plugin you are using for this page. Go to the page settings -> gallery -> scroll down to your slideshow layout settings:

The only exception would be if you have recently upgraded from an earlier version of X3, in which case you might have an orphan "menu-absolute-20" class tag in your page settings -> details -> body classes. This class is not applied manually any more.

tonhendriks
Topic Author

Re: Grey field in top of main page: no

24 May 2016, 15:33

Thanks I was looking for that :lol:
Ton Hendriks Photography Holland website: www.tonhendriks.nl