Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

masquefotos
Experienced
Topic Author

petition

29 Jan 2016, 07:11

It may in the future do something like this in x3? http://issuu.com/jcarolvs/docs/pdf :roll:
Saludos

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: petition

29 Jan 2016, 10:38

masquefotos wrote:It may in the future do something like this in x3? http://issuu.com/jcarolvs/docs/pdf :roll:
You mean a gallery module to display a "virtual book" with "pages"? Personally, I think it's quite unattractive, and it certainly doesn't have any functional benefits.

masquefotos
Experienced
Topic Author

01 Feb 2016, 03:25

It is an easy and colorful way to show the finished work

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

01 Feb 2016, 03:54

masquefotos wrote:It is an easy and colorful way to show the finished work
I guess there is no reason why not ... Just some observations:

1. If it is going to be linked to a gallery, it would only add the images plain and simple. You won't have different layouts within pages of the book like in your example (how would that be possible).

2. It is likely your image should all be same aspect/size, or perhaps there will be empty margins.

3. If it even works on mobile/touch at all, I doubt it will work nicely.

4. Doubtful it would be "responsive", although I can see that example "scales" to screen dimensions. The layout will just scale down on mobile, and not re-flow like other modern layout methods in X3.

5. I mean to have seen nicer examples than the one in your link.

masquefotos
Experienced
Topic Author

01 Feb 2016, 06:23

mjau-mjau wrote:
masquefotos wrote:It is an easy and colorful way to show the finished work
I guess there is no reason why not ... Just some observations:

1. If it is going to be linked to a gallery, it would only add the images plain and simple. You won't have different layouts within pages of the book like in your example (how would that be possible).

2. It is likely your image should all be same aspect/size, or perhaps there will be empty margins.

3. If it even works on mobile/touch at all, I doubt it will work nicely.

4. Doubtful it would be "responsive", although I can see that example "scales" to screen dimensions. The layout will just scale down on mobile, and not re-flow like other modern layout methods in X3.

5. I mean to have seen nicer examples than the one in your link.

I may not explain well, do not have to be exactly like the link I posted, but I would like to teach my clients in my work book "virtual book" Not if it may be feasible with x3
Thanks for your time