Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

Martin
Experienced

Re: Opacity of main menu on start page

17 Jan 2015, 15:18

I agree... it's not very attractive to have opacity on the dropdown menu.
I will wait for the stylepicker in the next release with which I'm (probably) be able to change colors, i.e. in this case the color of the dropdown menu.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

17 Jan 2015, 23:36

Martin wrote:I will wait for the stylepicker in the next release with which I'm (probably) be able to change colors, i.e. in this case the color of the dropdown menu.
The "stylepicker", now renamed to "styler", is now ready and I am very happy with the result. The styler basically allows you to test your X3 in any combination of layout, skin and font. However, it does not allow you to simply pick colors separately for page elements ... For several undisclosed reason, that is not something we are able to add.

Now, I just need to start making some more SKINS so that it adds a real dimension to the Styler. I am thinking of making skin variations with transparent menu, eg. without the dark background in the header ... There would still need to be a contrasting background on the dropdown menu itself though, when it pops out on mouse hover.

If you want, you can let me know how you would like to style your website, so I can take it into consideration when making skins ...

nz-photo
Experienced

18 Jan 2015, 04:30

This styler sounds great !! Can't wait to check it out... :mrgreen:
Have a niceend of sunday KArl !
Empty your mind, be formless, be shapeless, like water...
www.nz-photo.com