X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

florent
Experienced
Topic Author

SlideShow option for Index Folder

05 Mar 2020, 05:52

Hello every body.

Get (again) problem to find the right setup permitting the slideshow option work fine when starting my home page.
Was working well before, but not now.
Thanks for your help.
www.bsbd.fr
Florent

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: SlideShow option for Index Folder

05 Mar 2020, 08:47

I can see you have slideshow selected, but there are no images. I can also see that in your index page's gallery settings, you have set gallery assets to news/we-yoga/. That mean that you want your INDEX page to load images from news/we-yoga/, but either that directory does not exist, or there are no images inside it. Please check. If you want the index page to load images from itself instead of from a different folder, you need to REMOVE news/we-yoga/ assigned to index page gallery assets setting.

If the above does not solve your issue, I will need panel login to see exactly what is going on.

florent
Experienced
Topic Author

05 Mar 2020, 16:47

Hello Karl;
Check again the setup and the folder  news/we-yoga/ is not empty
I send you my login permitting to check the configuration.
Thanks a lot.
Florent

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

05 Mar 2020, 21:44

Hi. I have fixed it.

Sorry, but there seems to be a bug in X3. When you disable "Images are clickable" in slideshow layout mode, the slideshow becomes invisible. This setting should not affect slideshow layout in the first place, because images don't open in popup on click anyway.

Sorry for any inconvenience. Please check your page now!

florent
Experienced
Topic Author

06 Mar 2020, 06:32

Thanks a lot Karl for your help.
Did you have long term project about Photo-Gallery ?

Regards
Florent

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

06 Mar 2020, 23:56

florent wrote:Did you have long term project about Photo-Gallery ?
Indeed. Sorry, there hasn't been any updates for a while, because I have been working on Files App (click to read more), which is a separate application (for now), but which I plan to build into new panel 2.0 later this year. In the coming months, there will be more X3 updates. However, at some point, I also need to think about recreating X3 from scratch (because servers and browsers have become more modern), before adding more heavy features. This is a challenge.

Definitely have plans for X3 photo gallery.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

28 Mar 2020, 21:36

This issue has been solved in latest X3.28.0 release. Disabling "images are clickable" no longer disables the slideshow.