Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Change colour after upload photo with Image Resize?!

27 May 2019, 22:17

Ah, I was wondering if maybe it could be a browser extension, somehow interfering in the upload-resizer (where the resize is actually done by the browser). I wonder how that addon interferes ... Glad it's solved anyway  :thumbsup:

TAIFUN
Experienced
Topic Author

Re: Change colour after upload photo with Image Resize?!

27 May 2019, 23:43

mjau-mjau wrote: Ah, I was wondering if maybe it could be a browser extension, somehow interfering in the upload-resizer (where the resize is actually done by the browser). I wonder how that addon interferes ... Glad it's solved anyway  :thumbsup:
Thx! )
And thx for support. :handshake:

---
BetterPrivacy is a Firefox add-on that deletes a type of tracking cookie known as local shared objects (LSOs). This type of cookie is particularly harmful as it stores a huge amount of information and, crucially, can't be deleted like a normal cookie.
BetterPrivacy doesn't actually have an effect on your browsing. Instead, it finds the folder on your hard disk where the LSOs are stored and when you finish a session, deletes any "super cookies" it finds there.
It's easy to configure BetterPrivacy, but if you don't want to change the settings, it works even without modification. Under the Options section, you can choose exactly when the add-on removes LSOs, and configure it to keep certain LSOs if you so want. The BetterPrivacy help is very complete, so if you want more information on the process, you'll find it there.
BetterPrivacy tracks the "super cookies" that are tracking you.