Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

dd78
Topic Author

Images Galleries on Home Footer

20 Jan 2019, 20:54

1) When we move the Home SlideShow upward, how to not display Gallery Images on the Home Footer. 
But keep the other elements of the Footer.
For example: see X3 photo gallery demo website. (Sweet Landscapes, Mother Nature, Femme Fatale, are not hide)
Where are the settings for this ? I do not find

2) And what is the best method to hide completely Galleries, 
If I hide Galleries in the Menu, I still have precisely these images that remains displayed on the footer.
I would like to keep all demo examples with the corresponding configurations on my website,
before having finished and testing my complete implementation, but by hiding them.

Thank you for your help 
dd78

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Images Galleries on Home Footer

20 Jan 2019, 21:48

dd78 wrote:When we move the Home SlideShow upward, how to not display Gallery Images on the Home Footer. 
But keep the other elements of the Footer.
For example: see X3 photo gallery demo website. (Sweet Landscapes, Mother Nature, Femme Fatale, are not hide)
Where are the settings for this ? I do not find
It's a bit unclear what you mean by "footer". Normally, the "footer" is the very bottom part of the X3 page [screenshot]. If you speak of our DEMO gallery home page, the images below the slideshow are not "gallery", but "folders". You can remove the reference to display these folders from Index page settings > folders > advanced > assets. Remove the reference to the "gallery" directory.
dd78 wrote:2) And what is the best method to hide completely Galleries, 
If I hide Galleries in the Menu, I still have precisely these images that remains displayed on the footer.
I would like to keep all demo examples with the corresponding configurations on my website,
before having finished and testing my complete implementation, but by hiding them.
This is perhaps why sometimes it's better to NOT used the demo sample content when creating a new X3 website.

Hiding a page doesn't really have anything to do with NOT displaying the images below the slideshow, which are assigned from the settings above. "Hide from menu" will simply prevent a page from displaying in the menu. Clicking "Hide" for a page [screenshot] will prevent it from displaying in menu AND prevent it from displaying in the parent page layout.

dd78
Topic Author

Re: Images Galleries on Home Footer

21 Jan 2019, 06:21

Thank you for your very quick answers. I discovered X3 and it's not very easy for me.
I will follow your advice and use MAMP to keep your X3 web demo as an example, separately from my site.