when i load the page the gosts appear:ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost: 
after reload they disappear... :D same tested with www.browserling.com
 watch my screener:
pls can you help me to clean the stuff out

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: ghost pages shows up

10 Dec 2018, 23:04

$winter wrote: when i load the page the gosts appear:ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost: 
Stephan, you have the site preload option ENABLED. When using this option, it is CRITICAL that you recreate the site object every time you make a change. Else, old pages will be stored in the page object.

As noted in the help under the "CREATE" section:
X3 Panel Help wrote:Preload Website
When set to auto or create, your website will preload a compressed data file containing all pages in your website. This will make your website seem super-fast to visitors, as pages will display instantaneously on page navigation.

no
No preloading will occur and data file will not be created.

auto * default
X3 will automatically build the data file as your pages are navigated. This means the data file will populate progressively until all your pages are visited once. When you edit anything from the panel, the data file will become invalid and start re-building from scratch again. The advantage of this option, is that it is an automatic process with no management required.

create
When set to 'create', you will have the option to CREATE the full website data file directly from the panel. The advantage of this option, is that you can create the FULL website data file up front, directly from the panel. This is the most powerful option, but it requires that you manually create the website data file every time you wish to publish changes you have made from the panel.

Warning: If your website is very large and/or you have a slow server, the manual create process may take a long time to complete and in some cases fail.

---
  • Loading of the data file occurs as an invisible process after first page is loaded.
  • Data file will only cache page navigation requests (navigating internally in the website).
  • The data file does not cache images or other static assets.
  • Password protected pages are never cached
  • Data file size is limited to 1MB when set to [auto].
Perhaps change it to AUTO?

$winter
Topic Author

06 Jan 2019, 06:29

Sorry for the late answer, yes this it is .. :ghost: found :D --- i set it to auto.. thats the most convenient, because i often do changes  and the site is not that small..

regards stephan

$winter
Topic Author

06 Jan 2019, 06:30

& thanks you for your help !

:thumbsup::thumbsup::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand: