X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

CrisC
Experienced
Topic Author

Removing Footer-Button

24 Oct 2018, 05:06

Hi,

I'm new to X3 and have now set up my page like I wanted.
But is there a way how I can remove the bottom arrow ?

During the test (before purchasing the License, a click on that button showed the Information that it's an X3 gallery... but now, after I have activated my License, I can't see that anything is happen when I click on it - so I would just remove it, since I think, it could irritate the visitors...

Thanks and with best regards,
Christoph

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Removing Footer-Button

24 Oct 2018, 05:21

The button you are seeing above is part of your INTRO plugin (either slideshow intro or page intro, I can't see from the screenshot). In either case, you have options to disable "Show scroll button" from the plugins settings.

This button is NOT related to any "information that it's an X3 gallery". However, since the function of this button is to SCROLL DOWN, likely you were seeing the link in your page FOOTER, which isn't there any more if you have an active X3 license.

If you can't see anything happening, it means there is nothing below the intro, in which case, of course it has no function and you should remove it.

CrisC
Experienced
Topic Author

24 Oct 2018, 10:06

:) thanks

CrisC
Experienced
Topic Author

24 Oct 2018, 10:13

Hi. Ich habe nie checked my Plugin settings. Intro was disabled.
However, If Ist enable the Plugin and Check 'hide footer', the Button still remains in the Page.

Did I Something wrong?

CrisC
Experienced
Topic Author

24 Oct 2018, 10:15

Got it :)
It was the settings dir the Slideshow intro