Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

hardliner
Experienced
Topic Author

Layout Carousel allow popup but the Autoplay not paused

29 Dec 2015, 07:15

I have set up the selected Gallery with Layout Carousel and autoplay.
But when i choose a picture the Popup features was activated. That was correct.

Why the Autoplay in the Background not stop?
Can i adjust this?
When i escape from the Popup and return back to carousel, i don't Know where i am and i lost the Orientation.

Next Issue or Feature Request was in the another Gallery i setup the Juastified Layout. The Popup Function was activated.
I observe and navigate in the popup to the Next Picture. When i close the popup the Gallery was stay on this point who i started the Popup. But it was be nice to jump to this picture in the Overview where i stop the Popup picture.

I hope you can understand my explain.

that was really nice you can fix and implement the request.

Best Regards
hardliner

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Layout Carousel allow popup but the Autoplay not paused

29 Dec 2015, 10:42

hardliner wrote:Why the Autoplay in the Background not stop?
Can i adjust this?
When i escape from the Popup and return back to carousel, i don't Know where i am and i lost the Orientation.
I will look into this for next release. The carousel is a "teaser" module, and not something we really have implemented to work in compliance with everything.
hardliner wrote:Next Issue or Feature Request was in the another Gallery i setup the Juastified Layout. The Popup Function was activated.
I observe and navigate in the popup to the Next Picture. When i close the popup the Gallery was stay on this point who i started the Popup. But it was be nice to jump to this picture in the Overview where i stop the Popup picture.
I will consider this a request. It is not "best practice" to scroll the page around programmatically, and in many cases the visitor may not want the page scrolled to a new position than the one they last saw, as this could be confusing also ...