X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

ringo71
Experienced
Topic Author

color logo

14 Aug 2015, 17:24

Hello Karl!

There is a problem. 3D Animated Logo merges with the background photo. Regardless of color, as background slideshow.
How to change the color of 3D Animated Logo on black-and-white, color themes remain the same?

Best regards,
Dmitry

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: color logo

15 Aug 2015, 01:39

Would be good to see if you have a link ... Basically, the logo inherits body text color and primary color. If you turn off the 3d logo, it uses just the primary color. Normally, the primary colors are strong, and will always be visible on all backgrounds.

You have two options:

1. Use the menu-absolute-20 tag in the body (instead of just menu-absolute), which renders a black semi-transparent background behind the header area including menu and logo.
Code
body: menu-absolute-20
This is what we do in the default demo gallery
https://demo.photo.gallery/

2. Add your own colors in panel > custom > css. For example:
Code
.logo > .m1 {
  color: red;
}
.logo > .m2 {
  color: blue;
}
The above might not work well with the 3D animation colors, but you can of course remove the 3D effect also.

ringo71
Experienced
Topic Author

18 Aug 2015, 11:53

Hello Karl!

Thanks for the help, the changes in CSS apply.
But rear color remained the same. I would like to change them too.
I want to choose a combination of colors that will be visible on any background, including black-and-white. Now are shown are not the photos that will be in the final version, it is a preliminary version of the site: http://fotopro.pro

And how to make darker background menu?

Best regards, Dmitry

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

18 Aug 2015, 15:22

Really not sure what you mean. You changed the colors no?

What is the problem? You can't change 3D hover color, this is too advanced and not just some settings or CSS. If you can't live with the colors that appear on the 3D effect, you will have to disable the 3D effect.

Personally, I can't see how this is a problem. The visitor clearly knows what they are doing when hovering the logo for the effect. They don't put their mouse over the logo to read the logo ...

ringo71
Experienced
Topic Author

18 Aug 2015, 15:27

You're right, I also thought about it.
Color change, then I just started experimenting and settled on a combination of red and white. Black merges with the background on some of the photos.
Thanks for the help!