X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

EtienneOuellet
Experienced
Topic Author

Justified gallery Layout

06 Aug 2015, 09:19

Hi,

My favorite layout for my galeries has to be the Justified one. I like how the pictures spreads on a horizontal line. It's pretty!

But one thing bothers me a little. Have a look at the attached file to my post. See the very last picture at the bottom? I understand it has to do with the number of pictures in the gallery VS the size of my browser window. But would it be possible to have that last picture the same vertical height as the others? I don't mind that it's alone on it's own line and every user seeing my website won't have the same exact layout as me, but i'd just like it to be the same size as the others. So the last picture won't look so tiny!

If it's possible!

Thanks!

UPDATE : I just noticed that if I resize my browser window while viewing the page, tha last picture will resize to the same height as the other pictures. But the thumbnail is lower rez than the others. So It 'might' be a bug? Don't know...
Attachments
jutified.jpg
jutified.jpg (166.28 KiB) Viewed 2946 times

Martin
Experienced

Re: Justified gallery Layout

06 Aug 2015, 12:33

Hi,

It's a well known bug that Karl will have fixed in the next release.
If you do a search in the forum with 'orphan', you will find more info about it.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Justified gallery Layout

07 Aug 2015, 01:46

This is fixed already in the pending release.

It's taking some time as we need to address many feature in this release, which will be "RC" release candidate.