Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

andreamarucci
Experienced
Topic Author

How can I do that?

21 Apr 2015, 17:37

Hello Karl, I've this section on my site that I'd like to move in X3.

http://www.kog.it/web/eventi/i-viaggi-dei-soci

It's a list of some trips done by my members. If you click on one of these, you'll see the same strcture for all; a text with the trip story and some pictures.

I can create a page with some text without problems, but how can I replicate the little gallery that's at the bottom?

Thanks!

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: How can I do that?

22 Apr 2015, 02:25

I can create a page with some text without problems, but how can I replicate the little gallery that's at the bottom?
That shouldn't be too difficult with Imagevue X3. Did you try to upload images to the page? Normally, the images will display below all the text similar to those pages. You would just need to set it up as "gallery: grid:4,2,1" perhaps ...

Perhaps you can show me what you got so far?

andreamarucci
Experienced
Topic Author

22 Apr 2015, 03:28

As soon as I've done a test I'll let you see the results...

By now, if you want, check the Video menu I've created with all our video.

http://gallery.kog.it

andreamarucci
Experienced
Topic Author

22 Apr 2015, 04:04

I've problems with the text. I've tried markdown but every time I paste the text I get an error from X3 parsing the template.

Below you'll find the text and if you see here

http://gallery.kog.it/Viaggi/corniche/

you'll see the images. Probably I'll try another gallery layout to better fit the vertical images.

Please note that for the markdown I've followed your instructions but I don't understand where is the problem. Note that in Italy we use a lot of accent and apostrophes.

Code
Di **Andrea & Cristina**

Un giro molto semplice, non impegnativo ma validissimo a livello paesaggistico.

E' possibile partire da **Cannes** per cui se arrivate dall'autostrada A8 uscite a Mandelieu La Napoule e poi procedete per Saint Raphael (par bord du mer). Fate attenzione a non sbagliare altrimenti farete il giro al contrario; nulla di male ma io l'ho fatto prima sul lungomare e poi all'interno.

In ogni caso seguite per La Napoule o Theoule sur Mer così siete sicuri di prendere la strada giusta

Come avrete visto dalle foto, il paesaggio è molto bello; tutte rocce rosse, ricche di ferro, e un bellissimo mare che merita di essere immortalato. Ci sono anche delle belle spiaggette dove è possibile fermarsi per fare un bagno. Asfalto pulito e molto bello e tantissime curve.

Arrivati a Saint Raphael potete fermarvi per una visita più accurata alla città o anche per sostare su una delle numerose spiagge.

Il ritorno passa sempre nel parco de l'Esterel, sulla N7, al suo interno ed è altrettanto bello. Strade ricche di curve e bell'asfalto non mancheranno di farvi divertire.

In sostanza un giro poco impegnativo ma molto suggestivo anche se la parte migliore rimane comunque il lungomare.

andreamarucci
Experienced
Topic Author

22 Apr 2015, 04:08

Well. solved. I've tried to paste every single paragraph and not all the text and now it works.

andreamarucci
Experienced
Topic Author

22 Apr 2015, 10:43

I think I've made a good work. Check the Viaggi menu :-)

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

23 Apr 2015, 02:03

andreamarucci wrote:I think I've made a good work. Check the Viaggi menu :-)
Yep, looking good!

We will try to improve how the content is added.

andreamarucci
Experienced
Topic Author

23 Apr 2015, 03:28

Yes, beacuse you simply cannot copy/paste but you've to edit the text manually so that the double space is added at the line start.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

23 Apr 2015, 05:09

Yes, beacuse you simply cannot copy/paste but you've to edit the text manually so that the double space is added at the line start.
This should be much improved in the next release (panel).