Search…

dark-rebel
Experienced
Topic Author

Index Page Background bar of header shown on other pages

23 Feb 2015, 14:59

Hi,

i may have another "stupid" problem i try to fix:
I use a white logo file which fits perfectly on the index (home) page with the slideshow and the background bar shown below the header/menu.

On the subpages i problems of making the white logo visible with the white background and i miss this bar in the background for that.
Is there any possibility to show some kind of coloured background bar like the slideshow does below the menu in single pages? Header options eg?

Hope you understand what i am talking about, otherwise i can post some screens.

Thanks,
Stefan

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Index Page Background bar of header shown on other pages

24 Feb 2015, 09:09

What is the link to your gallery? It would help a lot ... Also, did you not try the clear/filled options from the new style in 0.9? It adds a background color to the topbar ... I am not sure how your logo is badly visible. If you are using a light background and a white logo, obviously you will have a problem. Either you need to make some alternative logo for light background (like companies need to), or you would need to change the BG.

The logo should PRIMARILY work with any subpages, on the background you have chosen ... or at least with the "filled" option on, if the "clear" does not work. The startpage is something you will need to take into consideration afterwards, because we dont know the background color of your images on the start page.