X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

rokudamerlin
Experienced
Topic Author

custom logo - break

20 Nov 2014, 17:14

hi,
now the other problem is not solve .. i can wait ..
now i have play to html a little bit ;)

the code :
Code
<a href='/' class='logo  w400 '>[logo]</a>
run good .. my logo can i good see ..

now it is to the top to mutch i think it is now in css top:0px
so i have test <br> and <p> ,.. run not .. become only the menu to break a line deeper and not the logo..
hope you have a good answer for me :D

greez
VektorStyle.de
Graphic - Web - Printdesign | X3

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: custom logo - break

20 Nov 2014, 23:05

Unfortunately, the "good" answer to this question is that you can't just add any tags <p> or <br> around the logo section and expect it to work. The entire Imagevue X3 page is built on very advanced html- and CSS, and the logo is for example set to absolute positioning and scales in media queries so it looks different on smaller screens.

This option is for web designers who know what they are doing and for example want to add some custom item in the header section and style it with their own CSS.

Did you read the docs for the logo setting?
https://www.photo.gallery/x3docs/settings/logo/

If you want to change padding or margin around the logo, look at padding- and margin tags in the documentation link above. If you really want to customize the logo with styles that are not available in the "Logo Utility Classes", then you should be adding that through the custom css page instead. To be honest, I think I might remove the "custom logo" section, because you can already style the logo through the main logo setting, and custom css for advanced styling ...

You can't just format it with plain html tags, and the logo will break unless added correctly ...

rokudamerlin
Experienced
Topic Author

Re: custom logo - break

21 Nov 2014, 04:24

sure i have read the docs ..
i have test css .. i think .. i wait for fix my save problem .. behind run sure fine ;)
VektorStyle.de
Graphic - Web - Printdesign | X3