X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

JMM
Experienced
Topic Author

Date is dispalyed instead of timeago

04 Nov 2023, 01:09

Hello, Karl,

This has been happening for many months, since I first tried it last year, so it is not something new with the latest X3.32.0.

On many of my X3 sites, in Settings | Advanced | Date Format, I have timeago set.  However, X3 always displays the date, for example, 04 November 2023, and never timeago.

THIS happens to be one of the galleries that I'm currently working on, where you can see the date displayed instead of timeago.

I have also tried disabling the Timeago in browsers language setting, but X3 still displays only the date.

I tried three Chrome-based browsers, and also Firefox, but the same problem.

Any idea why this might be happening?

PHP is currently 8.2.11 (but it happened on previous versions of 8.x also), X3 is 3.32.0

Thanks in advance & have yourself a great weekend.

Regards,
John
Self-hosted using Abyss Web Server:   AuroraWings.me   |   GalleryWings.com   |   PanAurora-Studio.com   |
Externally-hosted using LiteSpeed/Apache Web Server:   GenealogyWings.com/galleries   |

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Date is dispalyed instead of timeago

04 Nov 2023, 03:28

Hello John,

Sorry, but the "timeago" calculation on dates does not apply for dates in the popup gallery. It only applies on the actual page, for folders, blogs, and images (when dates are available in gallery > captions).

JMM
Experienced
Topic Author

Re: Date is dispalyed instead of timeago

04 Nov 2023, 03:38

Understood.  Thank you for the explanation.

Have a great weekend.
Self-hosted using Abyss Web Server:   AuroraWings.me   |   GalleryWings.com   |   PanAurora-Studio.com   |
Externally-hosted using LiteSpeed/Apache Web Server:   GenealogyWings.com/galleries   |