Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

JMM
Experienced
Topic Author

Is it possible to move Custom Page Content to BELOW images & folders?

07 Dec 2022, 23:19

Hello again, Karl.

Is there possibly a way, by either a Setting or Custom CSS, to move Custom Page Content (created on the Settings|Content tab) from above folders & images to below folders & images?

If you look at THIS page for example, I would like for the Custom Page Content to be displayed below the images.

I only wish this ability to be for specific folders & their sub-folders, not the entire site, so I would set the Setting or Custom CSS only on the folders for which I wish this to apply.

Thank you in advance &have a splendid day.

Regards,
John
Self-hosted using Abyss Web Server:   AuroraWings.me   |   GalleryWings.com   |   PanAurora-Studio.com   |
Externally-hosted using LiteSpeed/Apache Web Server:   GenealogyWings.com/galleries   |

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Is it possible to move Custom Page Content to BELOW images & folders?

07 Dec 2022, 23:40

In panel, you can navigate to page Settings > Page > Advanced > Page Layout Items, and change the order of "modules". The only problem might be that the "context" module also includes page "title" and "description", so that would move also.

JMM
Experienced
Topic Author

08 Dec 2022, 00:42

The only problem might be that the "context" module also includes page "title" and "description", so that would move also.
Understood, and that is indeed what happened.  That's too bad, so I moved Context back to its default location.

Thanks anyway.  Have a great day.
Self-hosted using Abyss Web Server:   AuroraWings.me   |   GalleryWings.com   |   PanAurora-Studio.com   |
Externally-hosted using LiteSpeed/Apache Web Server:   GenealogyWings.com/galleries   |

metallissimus
Experienced

08 Dec 2022, 04:37

There is another way explained here: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9890&p=45172&hilit=insert#p45172
www.danielbollinger.de – corporate photography
hochzeiten.danielbollinger.de – wedding photography

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

08 Dec 2022, 05:03

metallissimus wrote: There is another way explained here: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9890&p=45172&hilit=insert#p45172
:thumbsup:

There is another way also (not same as the post above). It's quite simple by using CSS. The only limitation, is that it doesn't support text formatting ... It could only support one chunk of text in the same style. It can be positioned anywhere though.