Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

psuppan
Topic Author

popup transition time

01 Oct 2022, 03:13

hello, where can i change the popup transition time if the user click on play pictures should fade smoother and softer
thx

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: popup transition time

01 Oct 2022, 05:13

There are no individual "duration" options for transitions, because there are assigned differently for each unique transition. However, you can create a "custom" transition, and assign it to "slideshow transitions".

1. First, under Settings > Popup > Transition, select custom, and create the custom transition.

You can test this transition in normal popup navigation mode.

2. When satisfied, change the main transition back to what it was ("glide" is default).

3. Scroll down to "slideshow transition" and select "custom", which you defined from the main transition option.

psuppan
Topic Author

01 Oct 2022, 06:44

thank you - now the popup is fade in smooth - is it also possible to fade out the picture before i mean picture in picture like crossfade in popup -  like in slideshow?

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

02 Oct 2022, 01:45

psuppan wrote:thank you - now the popup is fade in smooth - is it also possible to fade out the picture before i mean picture in picture like crossfade in popup -  like in slideshow?
Sorry, this is not possible because of the internal mechanics of the popup. Crossfading between two images would require both images to remain on screen temporarily, but the popup does not work like this ... We can add transition for the image that is being removed, and transition for the image that is appearing, but not at the same time.

psuppan
Topic Author

02 Oct 2022, 02:49

i see thank you