Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

repiuk
Topic Author

spinning circle after changing toolbar settings

04 Apr 2022, 02:27

I changed some toolbar settings and now the website only displays a spinning circle. The backend works normally, enable or disable toolbar doesn't help. Clearing cache in x3 panel and browser has no effect. The x3 diagnostic page claims everything is ok.

repiuk
Topic Author

Re: spinning circle after changing toolbar settings

04 Apr 2022, 05:24

Solved, the item list showed an error in the code. Now I need to discover how to enable downloads from the toolbar...

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

04 Apr 2022, 10:41

repiuk wrote: Solved, the item list showed an error in the code.
Toolbar items are in JSON format, and you need to be careful with ,commas, and "quotes" to keep correct syntax, else it will break Javascript in the application.
repiuk wrote: Now I need to discover how to enable downloads from the toolbar...
I'm not quite sure what downloads you want to add in the toolbar, as the context is "pages" and it's mostly for sharing pages. What do you want to be able to download from the toolbar? There are already download options for images when they open in popup.

repiuk
Topic Author

04 Apr 2022, 11:21

I found the download options for images and forgot I disabled downloads globally. Works nicely, I can enable download on individual gallery level.