Topic Author

Renaming folder in Galleries issues

01 Feb 2022, 02:41

Good morning yet again, Karl.

A few hours ago, I renamed one of my folders:
jmm_galleries
to:
jmm
After a while, the Panel screen timed out.  I managed to eventually get back in, but now I see duplicate folders & subfolders:

Also, when I refresh that domain's Panel in my browser, the screen remains blank with just the black Manage/Settings/Protect/Tools/Refresh Menu/Logout at the top, and remains blank that way for a good 2 or 3 minutes.

Is there a way that I can tell if X3 is still renaming that folder in the background, or if I corrupted my X3 installation for that domain?

Thanks in advance, Sir.
Self-hosted using Abyss Web Server:   AuroraWings.me   |   GalleryWings.com   |   PanAurora-Studio.com   |
Externally-hosted using LiteSpeed/Apache Web Server:   GenealogyWings.com/galleries   |

JMM
Experienced
Topic Author

Re: Renaming folder in Galleries issues

01 Feb 2022, 02:47

Go figure, as soon as I posted this thread, my X3 for that domain is no longer sluggish.  I still see duplicates, but am moving the subfolders to their new location.

The domain that I was having the problem with is GalleryWings.life
Self-hosted using Abyss Web Server:   AuroraWings.me   |   GalleryWings.com   |   PanAurora-Studio.com   |
Externally-hosted using LiteSpeed/Apache Web Server:   GenealogyWings.com/galleries   |

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Renaming folder in Galleries issues

01 Feb 2022, 03:11

Alright. A bit hard for me to see what's duplicarted (and what's not) from the screenshot. Looks like perhaps a "copy" process was started for some reason, copying a whole structure of folders and files, perhaps causing the lag/delay. I can't exclude that there are some circumstantial bugs in X3 panel that may have contributed. You can always check and make changes from FTP.