X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

domix
Topic Author

About Panorama

24 May 2021, 08:21

HI,Distinguished Blogger!
I have got some troubles on the use of X3:
1. When browsing panorama on the mobile phone, the picture is distorted when I rotate the mobile phone. I use flat panel pictures, mainly high-definition pictures of paintings. I export the output file through pano2vr. This is how I use it. I place the "output" file in the same folder of the thumbnail, change it to the same name, and add "_", It's OK to browse on the PC, but when I was eating today, the mobile phone was tested on the desk, and then the mobile phone fell down accidentally, and I found that the picture was seriously deformed. Then I try to find that sometimes it is normal, sometimes it is abnormal. When it is abnormal, I need to turn it off and turn it on again in order to return to normal or refresh. And there is a rule, when the pattern is horizontal composition, horizontal screen to vertical screen is normal, vertical screen to horizontal screen is abnormal. 

This comparison is obvious when using Openseadragon(Another Big picture browsing application,http://openseadragon.github.io/) before. X3 test link: 
https://img.justcolor.cn:8001/%E5%BD%93 ... /%E7%8E%8B%E5%BF%97%E4%BC%9F/
Openseadragon link: https://www.justcolor.cn/works/case/jlt_wzw.html

2. As for the zoom size of the panorama when it is opened, when X3 is opened, the picture is an enlarged part. I don't know if there is any way to control the zoom size when it is opened. Openseadragon has a function to adjust the default zoom level of the initial picture size. I usually want to preview all the pictures when I open the panorama, Like the flat panel painting works I use, this experience is better. You can refer to openseadragon, link above.
In addition, it is found that the operation experience of openseadragon is better.

3. As for the watermark problem, we hope that the watermark can appear in the picture to prevent the risk of image theft, at least to increase the difficulty of image theft, do not know if there is a better solution?
Attachments
02.jpg
02.jpg (291.56 KiB) Viewed 1208 times
01.jpg
01.jpg (268.78 KiB) Viewed 1208 times

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: About Panorama

24 May 2021, 11:36

What is the link to this image in X3 though? In your screenshot, I see some photo, but that is not X3, and certainly not any "panorama viewer". Pointless with links to "openseadragon" unless you can give me a link to the problem in X3 please.

I can answer 2 and 3 after we resolve the above. I need a link, else I don't even know what I'm looking at ...

domix
Topic Author

24 May 2021, 17:40

Hi
https://img.justcolor.cn:8001/
You can find the panoramic pattern example that I have uploaded in the Chinese title of the website.
Because it is a Chinese directory, the copy URL will change.
Attachments
25C917A7-9483-4B0C-88E0-B818D8F9F8BF.jpeg
25C917A7-9483-4B0C-88E0-B818D8F9F8BF.jpeg (59.44 KiB) Viewed 1199 times

domix
Topic Author

24 May 2021, 17:53

Oh, by the way, I clicked on the link in WeChat. This is very common here. I just noticed. You are right. This is not an X3 viewer. I opened the link directly in WeChat. I just tested that there is no distortion in the mobile browser. Why is this happening? Is there a way to solve the problem that it will not deform when opened and flipped in WeChat?

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

25 May 2021, 01:20

Hi. Yes I see there is a problem when rotating the iPhone. It's not clear to me how with what application you created this panorama. Can you let me know? ... By default, the flat panorama will scale to "cover" the screen, but not zoom, as you can see in our demo:
https://demo.photo.gallery/examples/plu ... onasteries

X3 uses Marzipano as panorama engine, which is mainly for "spherical" panoramas, but also works with ultra-large images. It may not have the same features as openSeadragon.

domix
Topic Author

25 May 2021, 04:51

Thanks for your reply!I use “pano2vr”  to creat demo。
After two days of use, gradually familiar with  X3, which is a very good program, in addition to the above problems found, almost no problems.
I sincerely hope that the program will be better and better!

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

26 May 2021, 02:22

I did some more tests: Rotating mobile device works fine in Safari (default iOS browser engine), but it doesn't seem to update from other browsers (Chrome and WeChat). I will have to look into it ...

As for "default size" on open, the panorama plugin will by default scale the panorama to "cover" the stage. Since the panorama in your screenshot is VERY long, it will scale to fit height. I would have to add this as an option.

domix
Topic Author

26 May 2021, 09:35

Thank you very much!
Just now something happened. My page was in chaos. I just installed a piwik on the server and injected a piece of code into the foot to monitor the access of the website. Then I found that there was something wrong with the page. There was no Chinese in the directory, and the two pictures in the home page did not appear, leaving only one. Now you can see that the content of the page is inconsistent with the display on the left。
https://img.justcolor.cn:8001/
Attachments
002.png
002.png (17.04 KiB) Viewed 1174 times
001.jpg
001.jpg (68.2 KiB) Viewed 1174 times

domix
Topic Author

26 May 2021, 09:36

I've removed the code and still have problems

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

26 May 2021, 11:52

I can only diagnose this if you can give me access, at least to the panel, but maybe also FTP. I see you have dirs inside "index" (which you should not have), and I see the "content" is duplicated many places, but I don't know if it's real or just some flaw in the menu. I need details on the server also, and I'm not sure what "@eaDir" means or why you have folder names (pages) with @. I need to check for myself ...

domix
Topic Author

26 May 2021, 22:32

"@eaDir" is a file automatically generated by the disk. I use the NAS server. It may be related to this. If it is deleted, it will be generated. Just hide it. Now it is back to normal. I changed the directory name to Chinese Pinyin, and then I have some Chinese in the file. Now I can use it again. Is the system not supporting Chinese characters? Need to change all the words to English?

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

27 May 2021, 00:17

domix wrote:Is the system not supporting Chinese characters? Need to change all the words to English?
It should support Chinese perfectly yes, as we have many Chinese X3 users and I host one Chinese website on our own server. It could be that this has minimum technical requirements to support unicode, but it's hard to say why you got the error. It could also be something related to files/folders being created/edited outside the X3 control panel (manually by you, and by your NAS).

domix
Topic Author

27 May 2021, 06:14

I have tested the Chinese name file, found that a folder can only put seven, more than seven will not be displayed!When changed to alphabetic form, it will be displayed。

On my side, I directly copy the files to the website directory through the local LAN, and then go to the background management page to modify the contents of the files and add the title and explanatory text. This is the fastest way. This is very suitable for me, because I have a lot of files, and the files are very large. The previous test is so feasible and very attractive, All use X3 as a website platform, which reduces a lot of workload for content maintenance.

domix
Topic Author

27 May 2021, 07:52

In addition, we hope to have wechat, Sina Weibo, QQ and other sharing links, which is more in line with the habits of Chinese users. In addition, it is better to have pictures on the sharing page, and be able to share the current page title instead of the superior directory.The attachment is what it looks like when sharing on wechat.
Attachments
分享问题-内容标题.jpg
分享问题-内容标题.jpg (19.14 KiB) Viewed 1157 times
分享问题-分享链接无内容标题.jpg
分享问题-分享链接无内容标题.jpg (3.78 KiB) Viewed 1157 times

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

28 May 2021, 00:46

domix wrote:In addition, we hope to have wechat, Sina Weibo, QQ and other sharing links, which is more in line with the habits of Chinese users.
Sure. There are some issues with some of these services though ... For example "wechat", they don't have anything for sharing. It just shows a QR code after trying to share. I'm not quite sure about Weibo or QQ, but you can configure the sharing services yourself in Settings > Toolbar, as long as the services have an "end url".

Optionally, you can select X3's built-in ADDTHIS option, which loads addthis sharing service javascript and offers loads of sharing services directly. You can check yourself:
https://www.addthis.com/ (see sharing links on right)
domix wrote:In addition, it is better to have pictures on the sharing page, and be able to share the current page title instead of the superior directory.The attachment is what it looks like when sharing on wechat.
Not 100% sure what you mean. When you share a page, preview image for the page is included. When you share an image (from the popup share menu), it will share the image-page, which also includes a preview. You cannot COPY-PASTE the #popup link, because that is not a unique page for the image.