Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

ed_f
Experienced
Topic Author

just a little help needed: colour in contact

07 May 2021, 14:20

here https://architekturfoto.de/info/kontakt/ the colour of the button on the bottom has somehow become too light and the writing in it is almost invisible. probably that happened while changing some basic colour elsewhere for the whole site. can someone please tell me what to do to leave anything else the way it is but make that button darker, please? best would of course be the colour of the entry-fields above. thank you!

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: just a little help needed: colour in contact

08 May 2021, 01:12

Hi. This is your primary color, selected from Settings > Style > Skin. It needs to be set to a color that contrasts with black and white, for buttons and text. It should usually be a "strong" color, but if if not, it would need to be grey.

ed_f
Experienced
Topic Author

08 May 2021, 04:45

thanks, karl, I was close but did not get it. colour changed (slightly;-) - what about linking there to something like colourcodes?

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

08 May 2021, 05:52

In the "Styler" interface, available in demo and from your own panel, there is already dozens of pre-selected colors that work well with each skin.
https://demo.photo.gallery/contact/?styler

When you select primary color from Settings > Style > Skins, it already lists the handful of pre-selected colors that work well with each skin. If you want (or need) to set your own custom color, one would assume that you would test it properly with the skin from the styler demo. I mean, you shouldn't really divert from the recommended colors unless you need to and/or have a plan for the color design.