Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

photograph23
Topic Author

Headline galleries

16 Dec 2020, 16:45

Hi,

I am new to x3 and just assembled successfully my homepage.

Every page has a headline and is after that followed with text or the pictures of a single gallerie.
But the gallerie site is different: First it shows all the folders of the galleries and then the headline - which does not make sense, because its not at the head.
I would like to change this - first the headline "Galleries" and then all the gallerie folders.

Does anybody has a solution for this problem?

Thank you, Mario

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Headline galleries

17 Dec 2020, 02:35

photograph23 wrote:But the gallerie site is different: First it shows all the folders of the galleries and then the headline - which does not make sense, because its not at the head.
Be DEFAULT, X3 will list title/description FIRST. Sounds like you have changed the order of modules on page? Check in your page settings > page > advanced > Page layout items:
photograph23 wrote:I would like to change this - first the headline "Galleries" and then all the gallerie folders.
If you just want to change the order of "gallery" and "folders", you can also do that from the settings above. The screenshot above is from the PAGE settings (applies for a single page), but is also available as a global default in Settings > Page > Page layout items.

photograph23
Topic Author

Re: Headline galleries

17 Dec 2020, 12:41

Thank you Karl.
It worked, I am happy.

Have a nice christmas!