Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

agjimmy69
Topic Author

Probleme with X3.29.4 Update

01 Jul 2020, 14:10

Hello mjau-mjau

I have a big problem with update X3.29.4. Here are the screenshots of what I get after the update on my website while it works perfectly locally.

Website screenshots :

Local screenshots with Winamp

Do you have an idea of the cause except the php version ?

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Probleme with X3.29.4 Update

01 Jul 2020, 23:51

I checked your website, and it doesn't look related to the server, and it's not related to PHP version. You do have several custom javascripts and css, and there are some errors in console, which look like are breaking the page:
I see you are loading some custom font awesome javascript, as well as several custom CSS stylesheets. X3.29 is using latest jQuery 3.5, and it's not unthinkable that something is not compatible. I couldn't quite identify exactly where the problem lies, but if I was to diagnose, I would first test without any of your custom JS/CSS.

You can test yourself, or if you want me to diagnose, please provide login to your panel by private message. In either case, I would recommend you to make a backup of your /config/config.user.json file before editing settings.

agjimmy69
Topic Author

02 Jul 2020, 13:57

Hello mjau-mjau 

thank you for your help 

I proceeded as you had advised and I deleted all the personal scripts and I did by elimination. It turns out that these two scripts were blocking me. Script that I don't use in the end.
Code
<script defer src="https://use.fontawesome.com/releases/v5.6.3/js/all.js"></script>

<script defer src="https://use.fontawesome.com/releases/v5.6.3/js/v4-shims.js"></script>
Everything is now back to normal.

Thank you again for your help and above all a big thank you for the great work you do

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

02 Jul 2020, 23:12

agjimmy69 wrote:Everything is now back to normal.
Good to hear!