Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…
 
ed_f
Experienced
Topic Author
Posts: 150
Joined: 20 Dec 2020, 11:24

strange gallery behaviour

Yesterday, 08:26

in some dozens of galleries there is just one that resists all and every effort to change setting > gallery > captions, again and again. how can that be, what does it block from changing? I do not get it ...
 
User avatar
mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard
Posts: 14492
Joined: 30 Sep 2006, 03:37

Re: strange gallery behaviour

Yesterday, 22:00

Could be many reasons. First of all, do you have a link?

Also, does it change at all? Does it even show captions? Are you sure it's a gallery and not folders overview? Hard to answer or diagnose without full context.
 
ed_f
Experienced
Topic Author
Posts: 150
Joined: 20 Dec 2020, 11:24

Re: strange gallery behaviour

Today, 03:48

I blocked the gallery from view now, but whenever I delete „preview“ here and unclick caption hover (which I did on the same site a dozen times before at other galleries) and click save both settings reappear.
gal.jpg
gal.jpg (62.79 KiB) Viewed 29 times