Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

daniels
Topic Author

Pictures broken

25 Jan 2018, 06:30

Hello,

I got a heavy problem - yesterday I made some changes on my Website. I updated it to the newest version, changed some text-content and uploaded one ne picture. Since this I have massive problems with broken picturelinks (http://brise18.de/Brise/Wohnung/).

First three pictures could not be loaded. But in the panel they were alle there. By clicking on them, the panel crashed, the pictures could not be loaded. I replaced the pictures (new upload), deleted the old ones and renamed the new pictures (because they got a "1" because their filenames where the same as the old ones) the same name as the old ones. I reloaded the website and all was fine. Then I made some changes in the panel - and then the pictures in the website where broken again! I uploaded them again and didnt renamed them like the old ones. It worked!

Today I hat a look - and the website is again broken! But other pictures, including a picture I uploaded yesterday the first time!

I am totaly concered about this problem - I cannot replace all images, especially because I do not know what the problem is exactly! :(

Hope you can help...

Best regards
Daniel

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Pictures broken

25 Jan 2018, 08:17

daniels wrote:Hello,

I got a heavy problem - yesterday I made some changes on my Website. I updated it to the newest version, changed some text-content and uploaded one ne picture. Since this I have massive problems with broken picturelinks (http://brise18.de/Brise/Wohnung/).
Was this resolved? It works fine here, see screenshot below. What exactly do you mean "broken picturelinks"? I can't diagnose problems unless something is broken. If the images are broken (don't load) "sometimes", then this is a server/network problem.

daniels
Topic Author

Re: Pictures broken

25 Jan 2018, 10:05

Hmm... :O I didn't changed anything since my post here - but yes, everything looks fine now...