Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

Golubovy
Topic Author

How do you create this?

22 Dec 2014, 06:14

Hello! How do you create this and how do you insert it to your text? I Like this )))))
Attachments
Untitled-7.jpg
Untitled-7.jpg (11.18 KiB) Viewed 3489 times

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: How do you create this?

22 Dec 2014, 09:11

This is some "extras" css I was adding, that can be applied with basic html + style classes. I will not be documenting or recommending this quite yet, since it will change and be extended in the future. You can try some of these:
Code
<div class='x-list-check' markdown=1>
* Item 1
* Item 2
* Item 3
</div>
Also try container classes x-list-asterisk x-list-star x-list-plus x-list-chevron x-list-price-tag
Code
<span class=inlabel-left>left</span><span class=inlabel-right>right</span>
<span class=inlabel>label</span>
Code
<h2>Hello my <span class=icon-heart></span> love</h2>
<h2 class=icon-heart>Hello my love</h2>

Golubovy
Topic Author

18 Jan 2015, 14:16

Thank you so much. Can I add my own icons? how to do it?

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

18 Jan 2015, 23:44

Golubovy wrote:Thank you so much. Can I add my own icons? how to do it?
I am not quite sure what you mean "add your own icons" ... you want to add more icons, or just use ones that already exist? We use a "font-icon" in X3, which basically means the icon is part of an imported font, and not a standard graphics file. Icons are added by using CSS.

We currently use a custom icon font with a selected range of icons for X3. We might consider adding Font Awesome though, as it would be easier for publishers to use other icons ...
http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/

Golubovy
Topic Author

19 Jan 2015, 04:41

OMG! its great. You add 479 icons in Font-Awesome! I did not expect that so many of them! But how can I an them to my text?
<span class=icon-heart></span> work but <span class=icon-gift></span> and other dont work

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

19 Jan 2015, 09:34

Golubovy wrote:OMG! its great. You add 479 icons in Font-Awesome! I did not expect that so many of them!
Sorry, no the entire font-awesome library is not currently included, but I meant to say that we MIGHT include it entirely in a future release. Currently in X3, we use a custom icon-font with SOME fonts from the font-awesome library.
Golubovy wrote:But how can I an them to my text?
<span class=icon-heart></span> work but <span class=icon-gift></span> and other dont work
I tested <span class=icon-heart></span> and it works fine ... That is actually the exact code we have in the snapshot:

Here is a list of all currently included icons:
https://www.photo.gallery/demo/x3-icons/

Just add them like this:
Code
<span class=icon-NAME></span>
Replace NAME with the names you find in the link above.