Files App Intro
Files is a fast-loading single-file PHP app that can be dropped into any dir on server, instantly creating a gallery of files and folders. It supports all file types and allows you to preview images, video, audio and code. You can search and sort files in real-time and toggle gallery/list layouts.
:arrow_right: View Demo or visit website www.files.gallery for more info.
- Single file. Simply drop it into any directory on server!
- Search and sort files in real-time.
- Advanced list and gallery layouts that can be toggled in real-time.
- Preview IPTC, EXIF and GPS maps for your photos.
- Fast loading using cache mechanisms and CDN.
- Advanced tree-menu navigation displays entire directory structure.
- Beautiful code highlighter to view and edit code formats.
- Optional login to protect access.
- FUTURE FEATURES: File-management (upload, move, copy, delete, zip, unzip), IPTC editor, panorama viewer, multi-user login, batch-resize images, image editor (crop,resize, rotate), automatic multi-language, video-thumbnails, favorites folder, watermarking tool and much more. The ultimate Swiss army-knife file tool/viewer/manager :smile:
- Instantly create a gallery of all your files and folders. No setup required!
- Preview images, video, audio and code.
- Share files and images with clients, friends or family.
- Use as a simple yet beautiful and modern gallery on your website.
- Preview IPTC, EXIF, GPS, dimensions and size for your photos.
- Manage files and folders directly on your server. * Coming soon!
- Faster and more comfortable than using FTP!
- Main demo
- login as guest:guest.
- Modal instead of popup for images emphasizes meta.
- Disable images for light layout without image resizing.
- Disabled menu allows you to navigate folders directly.
- Preload all data so that folder navigation is instant.
- Single directory without subfolders.
- Any web server with PHP 5.5 or higher and PHP extensions GD and mbstring.
- Files app works in all modern browsers Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Edge, as well as almost all mobile devices. Files app does NOT work in Internet Explorer (which is discontinued since Explorer 11).
Please visit www.files.gallery to download the Files app.
Please use the new photo gallery Files forum for questions, feedback and support.
Please sign up for the Newsletter to get Files App updates.
Please let me know what you think! :star:Would be great to get some feedback, and even more amazing to see live links to where you guys are trying the app, so I can check how it works in real-life scenarios.
A few more screenshots:
Sortable list-layout with beautiful icons.
Toggle gallery layouts in real time. Screenshot from small grid layout.
Search and sort files and dirs in real-time.
Code editor and highlighter.
Unlimited folder depth.
Supports file names and characters in any language.
Optimized for mobile devices.