This topic is now locked following the X3.25.0 public release post here. Read more about X3.25.0 in our blog:
Alrighty folks, it's been a while, but we have finally released new X3.25.0 :punch: Although already public and available from Panel > Tools > X3 updates, I am tagging it "beta" for a weeks time before we make any major announcements. This release has SOME new cool features that I am sure you will enjoy, but the bulk of this release is a MASSIVE technical upgrade on all fronts. In fact, the list of fixes/improvements/features for this release is so long that it will take some time to post, and I will only include a few highlights in this post. We will release an official release post in our X3 blog in a weeks time, and I am also looking forward to include a VIDEO guide to showcase changed and new features in X3.25.0.
How to update? Easy.
I will keep it very short for now, highlighting only a few features.
- Mass-CSS cleanup. Core X3 CSS skins reduced by 25%. Some CSS loaded on-demand if required by page or plugin. Improved browser performance.
- Image GPS map links [demo] [demo2] [*X3 Pro-only feature]
- Gallery Auto Popup setting, automatically opens gallery popup slideshow when navigating to the page [demo] [screen] [screen]
- New default "Preload website: [auto]" in Settings > Advanced [screen]. This is a super cool feature I will need to explain in detail. Basically it automatically manages "full site preloading", which you can see in effect on our X3 Demo ... when navigating pages, they pages will appear instantly without any loading.
- New GDPR "required consent checkbox, available in contact form templates [screen] [demo] (scroll down to the form).
- "Timeago" date formatting will now automatically display in the language of the browser [screen] [demo]
- Tons more! Will post in the X3 blog in a weeks time.