What to expect ...
For now, the X3 docs only include a few articles mainly for new users, but we are looking forward to add more:
- "How to" and help guides for X3 features and plugins.
- Tutorials / Video Tutorials.
- FAQ (Frequently asked questions).
- Troubleshooting (common issues).
- Guidelines and recommendations (tutorials also I guess).
Made with X3 :green_heart:
I am proud to mention that we use X3 itself for the new X3 documentation website, which shows the versatility of X3. Pages load fast, documentation is easy to use, and there is a comments section for each page.
Some of you may be wondering why photo.gallery instead of imagevuex.com? This is essentially part of a gradual migration we are doing towards new domain photo.gallery, which you will see more of the next few months.
Feel free to start making requests for guides or tutorials!