Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

sprocket
Experienced

Re: X3 Release [0.22] :tiger2:

23 Feb 2017, 18:05

Just keeps getting better and better with every update.The only thing I've currently noticed was that the "prevent right click" is no longer working in the gallery popup (on enlarged image after thumbnail is clicked).

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard
Topic Author

24 Feb 2017, 00:01

alexhenes wrote:Just noticed a new mega menu glitch on my site. When I initially open my site and navigate to the 'Mountaineering' section I get this...
I can't really see how this is related to the new update in any way, although could be circumstantially related. Your X3 list mega menu is very complex, and X3 uses an automatic "elastic" columns function with absolute positions for each columns (since there are more columns than fit the width). It seems somehow the header "Sangre Range" is considered to be on a single line, but then actually renders on two lines ... Seemingly because the two words are just on the borderline of breaking onto a new line.

The simple fix would be this: Go to the "Sangre Range" page, and change the menu label to "Sangre Range". This will make sure its defined as a single-line header and doesn't randomly break onto a 2nd line.

GGANG
Experienced

24 Feb 2017, 03:13

V0.22 Please recheck cloudflare flush page. The content edit issue.
I have to go cloudflare website to do it.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard
Topic Author

24 Feb 2017, 03:41

GGANG wrote:V0.22 Please recheck cloudflare flush page. The content edit issue.
I have to go cloudflare website to do it.
I'm not quite sure what you mean with "The content edit issue". We use cloudflare page-caching on all our X3 websites (including www.photo.gallery and demo.photo.gallery), and didn't have any problems. How do you know it's not working? What error are you referring to?

Depending on your cloudflare settings, you may also be instructing the BROWSER to cache pages (in addition to the pages being cached on the cloudflare CDN). If you need me to diagnose your X3 clourflare caching-mechanism, I will need login access to your specific panel.

alexhenes
Experienced

24 Feb 2017, 14:42

The simple fix would be this: Go to the "Sangre Range" page, and change the menu label to "Sangre Range". This will make sure its defined as a single-line header and doesn't randomly break onto a 2nd line.
works great... thanks!
Alex
https://www.merelyafleshwound.com
https://www.goldenbikeshop.com

EK1689

25 Feb 2017, 14:05

sprocket wrote:Just keeps getting better and better with every update.The only thing I've currently noticed was that the "prevent right click" is no longer working in the gallery popup (on enlarged image after thumbnail is clicked).
Yes! Same issue, how to solve? thanks.

localhost
Experienced

25 Feb 2017, 23:44

sprocket wrote:Just keeps getting better and better with every update.The only thing I've currently noticed was that the "prevent right click" is no longer working in the gallery popup (on enlarged image after thumbnail is clicked).
Nice find... I can confirm it is now working for me now too.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard
Topic Author

26 Feb 2017, 00:47

X3 Update 0.22.2
With such a massive list of updates for the original 0.22 release, we were pretty much expecting having to follow up with a minor-release. One new cool feature, and two relatively important bug fixes:
  • Cool!

Clicking empty area in fixed topbar now scrolls to top of page. This rule only applies when NOT clicking any link/logo in the topbar, which naturally creates a page-navigation event instead. You can test this feature by going to the demo (from a large screen device), scroll down, then scroll up a bit so that the fixed-topbar appears. Click the fixed topbar (not menu links), and page will scroll to top.
  • Important!

Fixed a bug where share-link URL's in TOOLBAR would not update to match current URL after page navigation.
  • Important!

Fixed "Prevent Right-click" so that it also works for images in popup [forum].
  • Fixed a harmless bug in javascript console on browser history-navigation, which reported "Uncaught DOMException: Failed to execute 'replaceState' on 'History': An object could not be cloned.", because the history object somehow included a prototype array function.
  • Panel login encryption now uses openssl instead of the deprecated mcrypt, which will be removed in future versions of PHP (starting from 7.2). Fixes a "warning" that shows up in panel error log. You will need to re-login to panel after updating.
  • Sharing toolbar icons are now fixed width http://d.pr/i/TWc5 (before http://d.pr/i/6gN3).
  • Fixed a bug in panel settings when using key control shortcuts (⌘+s, ctrl+s) to save settings: If a checkbox was selected, it would uncheck itself on save.
  • Fixed a bug in panel PROTECT section when trying to delete users or links.
  • Fixed so that clicking a custom link <a> in slideshow captions no longer trigger "next" slide [forum].
  • Fixed bugs with PAGENAV when using non-latin unicode urls (like cyrillic комплекс) [forum].
  • Some more small fixes.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard
Topic Author

26 Feb 2017, 00:49

Fixed in 0.22.2 release, see post above. Thanks for reporting.

GeoPal
Experienced

26 Feb 2017, 09:23

Thank you Karl!
Respect!

GGANG
Experienced

27 Feb 2017, 01:32

mjau-mjau wrote: I'm not quite sure what you mean with "The content edit issue". We use cloudflare page-caching on all our X3 websites (including www.photo.gallery and demo.photo.gallery), and didn't have any problems. How do you know it's not working? What error are you referring to?

Depending on your cloudflare settings, you may also be instructing the BROWSER to cache pages (in addition to the pages being cached on the cloudflare CDN). If you need me to diagnose your X3 clourflare caching-mechanism, I will need login access to your specific panel.
I apologize for the explanation didn't clear for my English. Just I feel that It's difficult to flush data on cloudflare. I've done both, flush current page and clear browser data cache for many times and then I'd decide to login cloudflare website for flush all data. its done. I can see a new contents.
mjau-mjau wrote:V22.2 Update. One new cool feature, and two relatively important bug fixes.
I love to see that update. Many thanks for spending much times update for us.

andreamarucci
Experienced

04 Mar 2017, 11:44

Fantastic works Karl!

globetrotter
Imagevue Expert

04 Mar 2017, 16:58

Thanks again for the great work!
Rene
http://www.globetrotternet.nl/

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard
Topic Author

05 Mar 2017, 10:56

X3 Update 0.22.3
Probably the smallest X3 update ever. Nothing important, but I felt compelled to fix two things:
  • Added 300ms delay to orientationChange event (for mobile Android devices), so that intro-modules are resized correctly on mobile Android device rotation [forum].
  • A few adjustments to default /custom/404/ page [code].
No need to update to this release if you are already on 0.22.* release branch.

theflyingman

05 Mar 2017, 12:25

What a change log :-). It will take me a while to read it through.