OK, here comes a crucial maintenance release that completes the recent 0.17 release a few days ago. We have squashed newly arrived bugs, and smoothed out some other things. I believe the 0.17 branch is now complete.
Download & Upgrade
1. Download latest version x3.latest.nocontent.zip
2. Update ALL files in your X3 folder (also root files), EXCEPT folders /content/ and /config/.
- Fixed EXIF to use DateTimeOriginal, which is when the photo is taken, instead of of DateTime.
- Fixed potential complications with panel localStorage after update [see issue]
- Fixed bug where input text for NEW folder and RENAME file/folder is invisible in Firefox [see issue]
- Fixed a bug with panel persistent language after logout [see issue]
- Fixed a bug when using xxlarge,large,large,small,xsmall in settings->style->font strings [ref]
- Fixed "removeComments" footer bug in PHP7
- Fixed loading bug when font-awesome is installed as system-font. Also affected the toolbar.
- Fixed "error log" where panel is trying to load a path that does not exist any more.
Date format setting
We have added settings -> date format, which allows you to customize how all dates are formatted. You can find a good reference on how to create your custom date format here.
- Folder and gallery item "amount" is now hidden if the amount is 0. No need to display "0 images" or "0 folders". This makes it easier to combine category-pages and galleries in the same parent page.
- Upgraded to latest jQuery 2.2.3
- Upgraded to latest Font-Awesome 4.6.1, frontend and panel
- Removed deprecated "mysql" extension check from diagnostics.
- Upgraded ad synchronized various CDN sources for panel.
Updated markdown parser
Updated markdown parser to comply with PHP7.
Warning! There is a slight change to how the new markdown parses single line-breaks. The previous parser incorrectly used a "hack" to convert single line-breaks to <br>, but that was not correct markdown. There is therefore a small chance you may need to edit some page content.
PS! Here is a nice markdown guide:markdown documentation wrote:When you do want to insert a <br /> break tag using Markdown, you end a line with two or more spaces, then type return.
http://markdown-guide.readthedocs.org/e ... index.html