Search…

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard
Topic Author

Re: X3 Status Update [Aug 15]

14 Nov 2015, 10:33

dxodik wrote:here, and I speak about it long ago :roll:
it any more not accident, is a bug 8)
Yes, I mean @dxodik, not @overlord. It is a bug, but it doesn't happen here, and its not related specifically to any screen resolution. I need to look into it ...

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard
Topic Author

16 Nov 2015, 01:02

@Overmaster, @dxodik, @elpd:
I am trying to figure out the justified-layout bug, but I can't reproduce it from here under any circumstances. i have been trying to guess what could be the issue, and I think it could be CSS animations, which corrupt the calculations of sizes at some point. Please can you try this:

Go to panel -> settings -> custom -> custom CSS, and add the following:
Code
.images.layout-justified > a, .images.layout-justified img {
  -moz-transition: none;
  -webkit-transition: none;
  -o-transition: color 0 ease-in;
  transition: none;
}
Re-check your justified layouts, and please post any links to me also, so I can check.

Overmaster
Experienced

16 Nov 2015, 05:58

mjau-mjau wrote:@Overmaster, @dxodik, @elpd:
I am trying to figure out the justified-layout bug, but I can't reproduce it from here under any circumstances. i have been trying to guess what could be the issue, and I think it could be CSS animations, which corrupt the calculations of sizes at some point. Please can you try this:

Code
}
Re-check your justified layouts, and please post any links to me also, so I can check.
dont work.

dxodik
Experienced

16 Nov 2015, 06:30

mjau-mjau wrote:@Overmaster, @dxodik, @elpd:

Code
}
http://test.studiodr.ru/
access to ftp which I sent the personal message is still open, you can test on this gallery(to set up and make changes), so far I wait for the instruction on transfer of settings from the first versions x3, it is trial version to learn to use a panel

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard
Topic Author

16 Nov 2015, 09:20

Overmaster wrote:dont work.
Ok, at least got that out of the way ... Do you happen to have a link?
dxodik wrote:http://test.studiodr.ru/
access to ftp which I sent the personal message is still open, you can test on this gallery(to set up and make changes), so far I wait for the instruction on transfer of settings from the first versions x3, it is trial version to learn to use a panel
It didn't work I assume? Keep in mind, the reason I am asking you guys to check for me, is because I can't reproduce the error from here ... not on your servers, not on ours. Therefore, unfortunately, it does not help if I get logins to your servers, because I can't see the bug.

It is something browser-related or computer-related. What OS (operating system) are you using, and what browser for your tests? I am pretty sure it is Windows, because it doesn't occur on my extensive tests from Mac.

Overmaster
Experienced

16 Nov 2015, 14:23

mjau-mjau wrote:
Overmaster wrote:dont work.
Ok, at least got that out of the way ... Do you happen to have a link?
dxodik wrote:http://test.studiodr.ru/
It didn't work I assume? Keep in mind, the reason I am asking you guys to check for me, is because I can't reproduce the error from here ... not on your servers, not on ours. Therefore, unfortunately, it does not help if I get logins to your servers, because I can't see the bug.

It is something browser-related or computer-related. What OS (operating system) are you using, and what browser for your tests? I am pretty sure it is Windows, because it doesn't occur on my extensive tests from Mac.
http://green-frame.com/

tschortsch
Experienced

17 Nov 2015, 03:25

Hi guys,
I played a while with this amazing gallery and came across some questions:
  • I would like to display the start page only with the menu and a picture as background (like on flamepix.com). I achieved to hide the footer as well as the content, disabled the play button & toolbar, set one background image, but the page is still scrollable. Does anybody know how to get rid of this?
  • How to place some text like "Welcome" as overlay on the background picture? I know this works with CSS but I'm a bit confused where to put all the code! :(
  • Is there a way to use the 3D text logo combined with an image logo or at least an image logo with simple text?
  • A bit off-topic but yet: Any news on license and prices?
I appreciate any help!

X3 is really stunning!! Thanks

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard
Topic Author

18 Nov 2015, 01:04

tschortsch wrote:I would like to display the start page only with the menu and a picture as background (like on flamepix.com). I achieved to hide the footer as well as the content, disabled the play button & toolbar, set one background image, but the page is still scrollable. Does anybody know how to get rid of this?
There is currently no specific method for setting a single background-image, but as we did it on flamepix, we setup the slideshow-module with a single image, which has the same effect. You may need to disable a few of the slideshow-features for that page.

Startpage is a bit tricky if setting up separately. If you want to use only the slideshow with no-scroll, you need to make sure you have added no-pad class to the page>context body class, and pad0 class to that page's gallery classes. I am guessing you did not have the last class.
tschortsch wrote:How to place some text like "Welcome" as overlay on the background picture? I know this works with CSS but I'm a bit confused where to put all the code!  :(
This is not a native feature in X3, at least not yet. It can be achieved by adding your overlay-content into the "content", inside a <div class="mystartcontent"></div>, and then styling it appropriately with CSS in absolute position and additional styles, so that it overlays the slideshow. I might need to provide more info about this later, unless you manage to set it up.
tschortsch wrote:Is there a way to use the 3D text logo combined with an image logo or at least an image logo with simple text?
Although it could be possible, the default 3D effect only applies on vector-based text-layers. Not sure how it would look on an image even if it did work.
tschortsch wrote:A bit off-topic but yet: Any news on license and prices?
There will be at least one more update before I make an official post about "release candidate". For those who want to get rid of the "www.photo.gallery" link in the footer, send me a request including your domain-name, and I can pre-authorize the domain prior to license requirement. The locked link in footer will be removed, and you will be able to add custom links in footer again.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard
Topic Author

18 Nov 2015, 02:17

You guys @Overmaster @dxodik @elpd getting the Justified-bug didn't even tell me what browser/OS you are using yet.

Incredibly difficult to diagnose a problem I can't see anywhere, that only a few are reporting. I can't find what adjustments in the code are required if I can't reproduce it ...

Do any of you have time for chat on FB/messenger/google, while we try some adjustments on your server? I need you to be testing it for me while I try some things, because I don't get the bug anyway ...

dxodik
Experienced

18 Nov 2015, 04:08

mjau-mjau wrote:You guys @Overmaster @dxodik @elpd getting the Justified-bug didn't even tell me what browser/OS you are using yet.

Incredibly difficult to diagnose a problem I can't see anywhere, that only a few are reporting. I can't find what adjustments in the code are required if I can't reproduce it ...

Do any of you have time for chat on FB/messenger/google, while we try some adjustments on your server? I need you to be testing it for me while I try some things, because I don't get the bug anyway ...
os - win7, main browser Chrome, also for check I use Mozilla, IE (last version all browser)
time is, but we have a difference in time zones
how to find you in fb

tschortsch
Experienced

18 Nov 2015, 04:48

Thank you very much for your help, Karl! With pad0 everything works like charm! :D
mjau-mjau wrote:This is not a native feature in X3, at least not yet. It can be achieved by adding your overlay-content into the "content", inside a <div class="mystartcontent"></div>, and then styling it appropriately with CSS in absolute position and additional styles, so that it overlays the slideshow. I might need to provide more info about this later, unless you manage to set it up.
I added a div into the content of the index page:
Code
<div class="mystartcontent">Imagevue X3 rocks</div>
Right now I'm not able to show this div with custom css! Could you please give one more hint to get this working? :roll: I know there are many more important things for you to do right now!

Overmaster
Experienced

18 Nov 2015, 05:36

mjau-mjau wrote:You guys @Overmaster @dxodik @elpd getting the Justified-bug didn't even tell me what browser/OS you are using yet.

win 10, chrome, IE, Opera, Firefox - all last version
Resolution 2560x1600
This error occurs after version 0.9

masquefotos
Experienced

18 Nov 2015, 13:22

I have a bug with Chrome on Windows and MacOS X, I put a video link
https://youtu.be/q92o7VkzjIg

once loaded Justified is closed and only gets to see updated

LeiRuM
Experienced

18 Nov 2015, 13:55

masquefotos wrote:I have a bug with Chrome on Windows and MacOS X, I put a video link

A mi me carga OK toda tu web.

masquefotos
Experienced

18 Nov 2015, 14:16

LeiRuM wrote:
masquefotos wrote:I have a bug with Chrome on Windows and MacOS X, I put a video link

A mi me carga OK toda tu web.
http://www.jcarloscruz.com/nueva/