Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

LeiRuM
Experienced

Re: X3 Status Update [Aug 15]

11 Nov 2015, 13:43

masquefotos wrote:What is the file to be translated in the options panel?
Taking advantage of the post, as I can remove the bottom bar? Deputy capture
link: http://www.jcarloscruz.com/nueva
mac and crome and firefox

Masquefotos, a mi no me sale esas barra en tu web.

Una pregunta, ¿como has puesto el mapa, en el apartado de contacto?

Saludos.

masquefotos
Experienced

11 Nov 2015, 13:58

LeiRuM wrote:
masquefotos wrote:What is the file to be translated in the options panel?
Taking advantage of the post, as I can remove the bottom bar? Deputy capture
link: http://www.jcarloscruz.com/nueva
mac and crome and firefox

Masquefotos, a mi no me sale esas barra en tu web.

Una pregunta, ¿como has puesto el mapa, en el apartado de contacto?

Saludos.
Ya esta arreglado por eso no lo ves, Karl entro y lo reparó
Para hacer una pagina de contacto crea una pagina nueva en la la pestaña de content, crea un formulario de contacto y debajo del formulario mete tu localizacion de google
debes de meter algo como asi
<div class='flex-video x3-style-frame'>
<iframe src='https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1 ... 5268600966' frameborder='0' style='border:0'></iframe>
</div>

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard
Topic Author

12 Nov 2015, 02:05

v0.12.11 released.
We are now done with our shortlist of critical fixes for RC. Unless something new pops up, we will shortly make a new official post for this release, which will be the official X3 release-candidate. Per usual, there is a download x3.latest.nocontent.zip also, if you want to skip the content.

Fixes Reference 0.12.11
------------------------------
Fixed panel DB-version "users".
Fixed panel DB-version logout bug on save-settings.
Fixed filetree selector in panel for operations move/copy/user-dir.
Fixed duplicate save on keyboard cmd/ctrl-s.
Improved mouse detection, which earlier could break on iOS devices and corrupt popup.
Fixed pinterest share broken, {{image_url}} {{raw_image_url}} are now absolute from domain.
Fixed columns example page responsive.

tschortsch
Experienced

12 Nov 2015, 04:21

Hi Karl,
I installed a fresh 0.12.11 version and tried to use database login. Installation of user data was successful (I even got the confirmation message) but afterwards I wasn't able to login anymore. Trying to reinstall (panel/install) failed! I reinstalled X3 now and keep using the normal login method so far!

GGANG
Experienced

12 Nov 2015, 07:46

@tschortsch
Fresh installation using DB x3.v0.12.11 for me works fine.
And already enable addittional users.
Thanks Karl. :D

LeiRuM
Experienced

12 Nov 2015, 09:46

If we try to share a photo on Facebook, which has a title with some space, it fails.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard
Topic Author

12 Nov 2015, 10:14

tschortsch wrote:Hi Karl,
I installed a fresh 0.12.11 version and tried to use database login. Installation of user data was successful (I even got the confirmation message) but afterwards I wasn't able to login anymore. Trying to reinstall (panel/install) failed! I reinstalled X3 now and keep using the normal login method so far!
The install process seems to have run correctly then, but I can only assume you either have incorrect DB_HOST/DB_USER/DB_PASS added to your X3 settings ... or the user/pass you added at install is not the same as you are logging in with. Sorry, I assume you were careful with details, but any wrong host/user/pass/login, and you will not be able to login. If /install/ fails second time, it means you are using the same DB? If you tried a different DB and it fails second time, that means it can't connect to DB ...

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard
Topic Author

12 Nov 2015, 10:16

LeiRuM wrote:If we try to share a photo on Facebook, which has a title with some space, it fails.
Ok. You should really not be using space in file names ... Why? Because they will display as "file%20name" in URL's, and that is good for nobody. You should instead use "file_name" or "file-name". Clearly a bug though, and will look into this as soon as possible.

Especially because now, X3 creates a PAGE for your image, which is the only way to share an image directly on Facebook/Google+. The page is created based on the image-name.

If the image name is "My file name.jpg", the image page url will be:
Code
yourgallery.com/folder/My%20file%20name/
If you rename the image to "my-file-name.jpg", the image page url will be:
Code
yourgallery.com/folder/my-file-name/

netopir
Experienced

12 Nov 2015, 10:36

Hello

Venn I us in Style Layout the Slidemenu its don’t show the menu its worked for me in version imagevue.x3beta0.11 but in the too latest version don’t work.

tschortsch
Experienced

12 Nov 2015, 10:40

mjau-mjau wrote:The install process seems to have run correctly then, but I can only assume you either have incorrect DB_HOST/DB_USER/DB_PASS added to your X3 settings ... or the user/pass you added at install is not the same as you are logging in with. Sorry, I assume you were careful with details, but any wrong host/user/pass/login, and you will not be able to login. If /install/ fails second time, it means you are using the same DB? If you tried a different DB and it fails second time, that means it can't connect to DB ...
Thank you, Karl! Obviously I did use wrong settings for three times but now it works like a charm!

I have another question: How to upload a SVG logo image to custom/logo if this file type is not allowed? Help section says it is:
Go to manage › custom › logo to upload your logo-image. Unless you are using SVG format, your logo image dimensions should be approximately twice the size as you want it to display, to make sure it looks good also on "retina" devices.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard
Topic Author

12 Nov 2015, 11:08

netopir wrote:Venn I us in Style Layout the Slidemenu its don’t show the menu its worked for me in version imagevue.x3beta0.11 but in the too latest version don’t work.
You can't get the slidemenu-layout to show the menu? It doesn't work for you from our demo gallery either?
https://demo.photo.gallery/galleries/landscapes/
* click styler top left, choose slidemenu layout

It works from here:

Got a link?

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard
Topic Author

12 Nov 2015, 11:10

tschortsch wrote:I have another question: How to upload a SVG logo image to custom/logo if this file type is not allowed?
Hmm good question, I will look into it. To be honest, I did not try SVG format yet, so I am not 100% sure about the result, but it should be ok.

In the meantime, the preferred format is PNG 24-bit format, which maintains transparency properly.

elpd
Experienced

13 Nov 2015, 06:30

Hi Karl,

Nice updates, great work!
I think I'm gonna update my site shortly, just one thing for now... The justified layout is still not 100% fine.
When I go to the example page on flamepix .com: https://demo.photo.gallery/examples/gallery/justified/
I see this...
Sreen_Justified.jpg
Sreen_Justified.jpg (125.73 KiB) Viewed 18976 times
Only after resizing the browser window it's fine.
This is happening in IE, FF and Chrome
Do you know why this is happening?

Greets Erik

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard
Topic Author

13 Nov 2015, 09:43

elpd wrote:I think I'm gonna update my site shortly, just one thing for now... The justified layout is still not 100% fine. Do you know why this is happening?
No, but I will look into it first thing, as it has been reported by @overlord also. It's obviously some glitch ...

dxodik
Experienced

14 Nov 2015, 10:18

mjau-mjau wrote:
elpd wrote:I think I'm gonna update my site shortly, just one thing for now... The justified layout is still not 100% fine. Do you know why this is happening?
No, but I will look into it first thing, as it has been reported by @overlord also. It's obviously some glitch ...
here, and I speak about it long ago :roll:
it any more not accident, is a bug 8)