Following the launch of v0.9, this is just a maintenance update with a few fixes we wanted to get out before next major release. Unless you are specifically affected, just skip this update. ... or just update the .htaccess file if you are in doubt if your server is compressing text-based output (css/html).
* Fixed .htaccess to enable text-based compression on older Apache servers.
- Fixed header cache expiration on X3 resized images from 1 week to 10 years (cache+cdn).
- Increased default cache expiration on many file types from htacccess, including images (cache+cdn).
- Fixed h1/h2/h3 headers margin bug
- Fixed Google font loader for panel when site is on SSL (https)
- Automatic SSL detection for loading of alternative core x3.min.js from SSL CDN
You can easily skip this update. If you are in doubt of if your server is compressing text-based assets (pages, css, json), then just update the .htaccess file.
modified: .htaccess modified: app/parsers/slir/slirconfig.class.php modified: content/_shared.yml modified: panel/filemanager_css/x3.panel.css modified: public/css/0.9/x3.skin.black.css modified: public/css/0.9/x3.skin.daylight.css modified: public/css/0.9/x3.skin.mellow.css modified: public/css/0.9/x3.skin.organic.css modified: public/css/0.9/x3.skin.science.css modified: public/css/0.9/x3.skin.twilight.css modified: public/css/0.9/x3.skin.white.css modified: public/js/0.9/x3.min.js modified: public/js/styler/styler.js modified: templates/page.html