Another foundational release, fixing many bugs (including 2 critical ones in the panel) and improving several core features. Hopefully we can start looking into more exciting features- and improvements after this release if all goes well ... For those of you who don't have any specific issues with server, mail or the panel, you could skip this update.
Those of you who already have the "secret link", can use the same link to download this latest release. To those who don't yet have the "secret link", send me a PM, and I will provide it.
Fixed unlimited recursive folders creation on copy/move.
Fixed bug where page.yml gets overwritten.
- added mail() function test to /check/ page
- improved permissions testing, mod_rewrite testing and open_basedir.
- added X3 version number
- improved mailer, including new settings.
- Fixed Internet Explorer 10 bug.
- fixed chat ID bug
- Improved custom/css/ section in panel. Now can load remote CSS also
- re-added pre-compressed *.jsgz *.cssgz assets for better server/load performance.
- Added minify for improved minification of custom css and JS
- Added error_reporting as option in settings, but disabled by default
- allow root website redirect with new settings.server.base_dir setting [forum]
- Removed unused css sourcemap (*.map) load
- Removed subjective www-redirect in htaccess (redirect from www to non-www), as it may crash with other rules you have. *This setting is generally recommended though, so that you don't have both www- and non-www versions of your website.
- removed setting site.base_url
- fixed 3D-logo scrollbar bug [forum]
- Fixed various CSS for typography and mega menu.
The same goes for this update as previous update: Upload and overwrite ALL files, EXCEPT the /content/ folder, which contains all your pages, content and settings. You may need to make a backup of your panel/config.php file also if you have set a login (which is likely).
PS! For those of you who had to add a rewriteBase rule to the htaccess file i root, keep in mind you will need to re-add it again after updating to the latest .htaccess file!
NB! In this release, there are a few non-critical changes to settings. Go to your panel settings page, and check that you have a segment structure that resembles the one from v0.6:
# Various global settings [Advanced] settings: pagenav: auto preload: false server: rewrite: # true|false [default=true] base_url: # domain.com reporting: # true|false [default=false] mail: to: # Default mail to send to. from: # Many hosts require a 'FROM' address when sending mail.