- Open the folder of the shooting in Lightroom’s Library mode.
- Press the "<" key (to the left of the Z) to display the filters at the top.
- Select the "Text" category there.
- Select "Filename" and "Contains" from the drop-down menus.
- Paste the filenames from your clipboard into the search field.
- Now you will only see the images you have saved in the selection
Kind of a stupid question especially in this topic but is there or will be a Lightroom plugin in the future?
Also you've asked (first post) why would you do a limitation on number of items in the Card. I've run into a situation that the client or the family had "X" amount of images for further editing or free print out options. That's at least my case might be stupid but still worth asking.
Thanks for the great work !