Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

adstrakt
Topic Author

Site not working on new server.

03 Apr 2013, 01:47

Hi i recently updated my server - latest php and scince then the site has stopped working. Could you guide me to make the changes needed so that i can the site functinoing again. this is the domain http://nathaliefixon.com/

Thnak you..

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

Re: Site not working on new server.

03 Apr 2013, 05:08

I would recommend you to download the latest version from our site and update your installation.

Or even better upgrade to Imagevue X2. The version you are running is almost 10 years old anyway.
firedev.com

adstrakt
Topic Author

18 Apr 2013, 06:06

Hi i would really like it just to work. Is there a quick fix - i would prefer not having to go through the process of upgrading or buying the new version. The client was happy as it was.. I guess the server change that has affected it has been php 4 to 5 .. is there an easy fix. I cant even download the upgrade because i forgot where i have the license i think even the client bought it herself. like you said its been 10 years.. or so.. just would like it to work like it did...

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

18 Apr 2013, 23:03

We would also prefer it to just work, but which is the case for something almost 10 years, it stops working because the web changes and Adobe introduces new flash players that break the old version. That is why we have an updated new version (which also supports mobile). Sorry, but the "fix" for the old version, is to upgrade to a new version which is Imagevue X2.

If we could do anything to prevent Adobe changing their player breaking old scripts, we would.

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

22 Apr 2013, 02:37

What I tried to say is – download the latest version of Imagevue V1 and upload to your server. Just don't overwrite the content folder. It should fix it, since we have upgraded to be compatible with the recent PHP updates.
firedev.com