X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

Cecile
Experienced
Topic Author

Gallery title >> getting rid of the >>

28 Oct 2010, 05:50

Hello,

I am trying to get rid of the >> sign after the gallery title, but I could not find it in the XML files.
Can you guide me ?

Thanks

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Gallery title >> getting rid of the >>

09 Nov 2010, 12:53

Cecile wrote:I am trying to get rid of the >> sign after the gallery title, but I could not find it in the XML files.
Can you guide me ?
Sorry for the late reply -

You can not remove this, but I will have a fix for this in next release.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

14 Nov 2010, 02:30

This is now fixed, and pending for the coming release of Imagevue X2.5. To remove the ">" separator, you would need to edit your theme stylesheet CSS:
Code
.thumbnails_separator {
	display: none;
}

Cecile
Experienced
Topic Author

15 Nov 2010, 05:43

hello And thanks for your answer, but something strange is happening.

i tried to add your peice of code to imagevue.css of them abyss (it is the one I am using) : although I save the file after the change, the line disappears..
So I git to the file through the ftp, made the change locally, distroyed the css on the server and sent the new one instead :
the >> sign is always there after the gallery title because imagevue keeps showing me the file without the new piece of code.

i am sure it is the good stylesheet since when I removed it completly, I could see all the customzation disappearing.
So well, I don't get it..
And I am not even sure we are talking about the same sign, what I want to get rid of are the >> after the gallery title, I am not talking about no thumbnails...

Thank for your help

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

18 Nov 2010, 07:55

Two things:

First of all, as I mentioned, this is a new setting integrated for a pending release Imagevue X2.5. We didn't release this yet, but it should be ready very soon.

Second, the ">> after the gallery title" ... What does this mean? There is only one place where there is ">>", and this is in THUMBNAILS MODE above the thumbnails after the title. Perhaps you can make a screenshot if you mean something else ...