Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

tommer
Topic Author

Accessing a specific theme

26 Aug 2010, 19:00

OK, - - although I have a million questions, - - I'm going to attempt to only ask specific ones, - - one at a time.

Thanks in advance for any help.

How do I get the firestarter theme as the gallery on my test page?? (I already have the basic gallery on my page now).

http://www.tr-built.com/index.php#/content/start/

SofTones
Experienced

26 Aug 2010, 21:06

Admin-> Themes-> ( select the theme...) Use->

PLEASE forgive me...... I took the liberty of accessing your ADMIN panel, and made some alterations that you wanted.... I selected the Firestarter theme for you, and recreated the thumbnails of your pics, your site is now beginning to look very nice... later, you should make your front page stand out with a beautiful background, if you want, I will assist you with that.

I ONLY did this to assist you, I hope you understand I wanted to help... if you make a note of my alterations, and comments, you may find it easier to navigate later, on your own.. I hope you have much success with your gallery, and remember I am here for any help I can give ??

Your next step is to remove the test gallery folders and pics, and replace these with your own, naming the folders as appropriate... it may be a good idea to email me at softones2009@gmail.com instead of clogging the forum with the many posts it may need, I am at your service, my friend and will help all I can.
Last edited by SofTones on 26 Aug 2010, 22:08, edited 1 time in total.

tommer
Topic Author

26 Aug 2010, 22:04

SofTones, - - I can't tell you how much I appreciate that!!

I just checked and saw it all there and thought to myself, - - "now there's no way I coulda' done all that, even by accident" :lol:

SofTones
Experienced

26 Aug 2010, 22:19

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad you didn't think I was a pirate !!! I am a sucker for helping people, and I just could not resist once I saw I could actually DO something... We'll do much more my friend, but like I say, need to be through email, or anyone can get access to our info !!!

tommer
Topic Author

26 Aug 2010, 22:35

e-mail sent, - - if you're a pirate, - - you're a mighty friendly one . . . :lol: