Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

chelodesign
Topic Author

Set up problem

16 Jun 2010, 12:26

Hi,

I've just orded my imagevuex gallery. I upload the folder imagevue in the root folder of my server for an error and the admin page was ok.
Then I deleted all and uploaded the entire imagevuexv2 folder.... but now the admin page doesn't appear...

www.chelodesign.com/gallery/imagevue/

please help me, I think I've made something wrong

thanks

Chelo

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

17 Jun 2010, 08:14

Hmm hard to say, could you please provide an ftp login to your server?
firedev.com

chelodesign
Topic Author

Permession

17 Jun 2010, 09:07

Thanks for your interest.

Now I've changed the server and it works:

www.silviocanonico.com/photos/

but I have problems with the permission even if I made 777 chmod for all the files?

Thanks for your interest.

Now I've changed the server and it works:

www.silviocanonico.com/photos/imagevue/

you can login with admin/admin

Maybe the php has the old server in memory? Can I change it?

Thank you all

Chelo

chelodesign
Topic Author

this is the error

17 Jun 2010, 09:10

Warning: file_put_contents(D:\Inetpub\webs\silviocanonicocom\photos\imagevue/config/users.php) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: Permission denied (/imagevue/include/ivfunctions.inc.php:16)
Warning: file_put_contents(D:/Inetpub/webs/silviocanonicocom/photos/content/folderdata.xml) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: Permission denied (/imagevue/include/ivfunctions.inc.php:16)
Warning: file_put_contents(D:/Inetpub/webs/silviocanonicocom/photos/content/folderdata.xml) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: Permission denied (/imagevue/include/ivfunctions.inc.php:16)
Warning: file_put_contents(D:/Inetpub/webs/silviocanonicocom/photos/content/pictures2/folderdata.xml) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: Permission denied (/imagevue/include/ivfunctions.inc.php:16)
Warning: file_put_contents(D:/Inetpub/webs/silviocanonicocom/photos/content/pictures3/folderdata.xml) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: Permission denied (/imagevue/include/ivfunctions.inc.php:16)
Warning: file_put_contents(D:/Inetpub/webs/silviocanonicocom/photos/content/textpage/folderdata.xml) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: Permission denied (/imagevue/include/ivfunctions.inc.php:16)
Warning: file_put_contents(D:/Inetpub/webs/silviocanonicocom/photos/content/wedding1/folderdata.xml) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: Permission denied (/imagevue/include/ivfunctions.inc.php:16)
Warning: file_put_contents(D:/Inetpub/webs/silviocanonicocom/photos/content/wedding1/folderdata.xml) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: Permission denied (/imagevue/include/ivfunctions.inc.php:16)

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

17 Jun 2010, 10:55

You are running this on windows, and you have to contact your hosting support because on windows permissions can be set only from server configuration panel.
firedev.com

chelodesign
Topic Author

ok

17 Jun 2010, 11:11

thanks Nick